five stars

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, Falcoholic said:

So you are telling me that my theory is completely implausible?

And they've done nothing wrong? Nothing?

Put your bag of EVOstick down and step away from the keyboard. :confused:

I did say little rather than nothing. However, good advice is good advice and I'm going to take my fingers off the keys, drink plenty of water & lie in a darkened room until Wednesday evening.

Oh and I also forgot about Dave King refusing to show up for the annual tribute to the 66 that died in the disaster.

He may very well have a perfectly good reason that explains his absence as chairman and majority shareholder but until I hear it I'm assuming the worst on that one because the cap simply fits and is in line with everything else.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

I'll give you my own list ..

King is a criminal.
King is a liar.
Paul Murray doesn't have a penny to his name.
They were all a concert party involved in a hostile takeover having their goons organise protests and boycotts to drive the share price down at the clubs expense.
Dave King failing to show up for the traditional tribute for the 66 dead in the disaster.
They hung the fans out to dry for the Scottish Cup final.
They've zero ambition.
They are bridge-building bastards.
King has said on record ideally he wants to share titles with celtic for the good of Scottish football.
They have secured little investment from the outside.
They don't have the finances to get us competing. 
Their decisions constantly baffle me such as the director of football but if that wasn't bad enough doing it arse over elbow and getting one in after appointing a manager.
Giving Warburton too long to the detriment of our team.
Appointing Pedro in the first place.
6-weeks and counting and we are still no closer to appointing Pedro's replacement.
Ibrox still hasn't had any substantial cleaning/repairs or upkeep done to it.
Joke statements put out on the official website that are embarrassing. 
Failing to persuade McInnes' a lifelong Rangers fan and ex-player to take the position of manager after initial talks.
Failing to defend the club.
Allowing Motherwell and Hibs and Hearts to bully us with reduced ticketing allocations.
Unwilling to even consider giving the fenians a reduced allocation or the very least look into and explore our options.
Still no NOMAD/stock exchange listing.
Promising transparency with fuck-all transparency forthcoming.
A manifesto pledge that no Rangers director will be involved in any business contracts with Rangers FC - couple of weeks later Park's have the coach contract.
Giving Chris Graham, John Brown and Craig Houston jobs in an official capacity to reward them for their help in the boycott's, protests and hostile takeover (albiet Graham fucked it for himself)
I've also heard from a few sources now that Dave King is impossible to get a hold off - sometimes the others can't get a hold of him for a week at a time while he's across in Africa. 

There's a lot, lot more. I'll edit and update as they cross my mind.

They are fucking scum. Parasites. Inbcompetents. Runts. 

This is the answer :lock:

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

King is a criminal.
King is a liar.
They were all a concert party involved in a hostile takeover having their goons organise protests and boycotts to drive the share price down at the clubs expense.
Dave King failing to show up for the traditional tribute for the 66 dead in the disaster.
They've zero ambition.
King has said on record ideally he wants to share titles with celtic for the good of Scottish football.
Their decisions constantly baffle me such as the director of football but if that wasn't bad enough doing it arse over elbow and getting one in after appointing a manager.
6-weeks and counting and we are still no closer to appointing Pedro's replacement.
Failing to persuade McInnes' a lifelong Rangers fan and ex-player to take the position of manager after initial talks.
Allowing Motherwell and Hibs and Hearts to bully us with reduced ticketing allocations.
Unwilling to even consider giving the fenians a reduced allocation or the very least look into and explore our options.
A manifesto pledge that no Rangers director will be involved in any business contracts with Rangers FC - couple of weeks later Park's have the coach contract.
Giving Chris Graham, John Brown and Craig Houston jobs in an official capacity to reward them for their help in the boycott's, protests and hostile takeover (albiet Graham fucked it for himself)
I've also heard from a few sources now that Dave King is impossible to get a hold off - sometimes the others can't get a hold of him for a week at a time while he's across in Africa. 

tenor.gif

55 minutes ago, writingranger said:

that just doesn't ring true. I love a rant as much as the next lunatic but sometimes I just despair. Stupid statements aside an 1 daft managerial appointment. They've done little wrong and a whole lot right.

Can you type up a list of the things they have done right, please?

Would be interested to see it.

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

King is a criminal.
King is a liar.
Still no statement on the campaign by celtic and SPFL to reignite the title stripping campaign after the EBT tax ruling appeals.
They've zero ambition.

Oh my. I'm wet. 

2 hours ago, K.A.I said:

King is a criminal.
King is a liar.
Still no statement on the campaign by celtic and SPFL to reignite the title stripping campaign after the EBT tax ruling appeals.
They've zero ambition.

This one of the main things they promised that could have been done right from the start. It didn't need funding or loans to achieve. They've no excuse for this and King had the cheek to apologise about it at the AGM and claim they'd be "looking into it" going forward.

Yer 2 years too late ya fud.

Just now, Getstiffed said:

This one of the main things they promised that could have been done right from the start. It didn't need funding or loans to achieve. They've no excuse for this and King had the cheek to apologise about it at the AGM and claim they'd be "looking into it" going forward.

Exactly. It's not all about money - there's plenty on that list that costs fuck-all or at the least very, very little and would go a long way.

11 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Can you type up a list of the things they have done right, please?

Would be interested to see it.

Loans blah blah blah

"ousted" Ashley blah blah blah (more like SD thought fuck it not worth the hassle anymore)

Better question would be to ask which promises they have made have they kept and which promises they haven't kept that can be reasonably excused.

Fuck all and fuck all would be the intellectually honest answer. Doubt we'll get it.

These fucken people just don't get it. Its not about hate, its about not being bent over and shafted by another gaggle of cunts and them getting away with cos Fester and Brogues tell us they are heavy pyoor staunch mate.

2 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

he used to hide behind the excuse of "ongoing issues with Ashley/SD mean i can't talk about that"

Now that's gone he's running out of places to hide.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

he used to hide behind the excuse of "ongoing issues with Ashley/SD mean i can't talk about that"

Now that's gone he's running out of places to hide.

Tbf mate considering all the bad press SD has had over the last 5 years I wouldn't be surprised if they had requested some sort of confidentiality clause, but lets face it with SD it was just one issue out of many where they fed the support shite.

3 hours ago, five stars said:

There is a small very vocal minority on The Bears' Den that dislike the present board. In fact, it would be more accurate to say they despise them.

Now you could argue all day about decisions the board have and haven't made, but the level of hatred directed towards them seems to point to something beyond just their running of the club.

So what is it, why the hate?

it's not a minority in my opinion

they have done nothing but lie to us and bullshit us.

they fail defend the Club and the fans and only speak up when they are personally criticised

instead of restoring this Club to it's rightful place they have just carried on the circus and made a spectacle of us in all the wrong ways

on top of that, they are simply incompetent, we are Rangers FC and our board can't even find a manager for us.

they've spend much less than they promised and have made daft excuses, they think we are gullible twats same as the last board did

people rant on about then saving us from the spivs, maybe they did, but they are guilty of many of the same "crimes" as the old board - giving loans and telling utter lies and showing little to no interest in how were performing and seemingly happy for us to remain stagnant

If you can't see this then to be honest you're just pulling the wool over your own eyes, I can understand that some fans want desperately for King to be the right man, but the fact is many fans are burying their heads in the sand and refusing to see what's in front of them and accept the board aren't fit for purpose

Fair dues many fans, myself Included, get emotional and angry over this issue and sometimes comments are made in anger that aren't fair on other fans. But I've given examples what I see as failings from the board and folk can feel free to challenge them

but most of the time the best excuse for the board is "who else are we going to get? They're better than the last board" which just says it all

the problem is that the board and the fans seemingly set the bench mark at the old board and as long as they aren't as bad as them folk will be happy. But our standards should be much much higher than that.

1 minute ago, Getstiffed said:

Tbf mate considering all the bad press SD has had over the last 5 years I wouldn't be surprised if they had requested some sort of confidentiality clause, but lets face it with SD it was just one issue out of many where they fed the support shite.

agreed mate but i think he used it too his own advantage, made out all the problems were SD's making when in reality, the way King tried to take over just caused a check mate from Ashley.

Now they are out the way the problems that were quieter due to the mud slinging at SD (no investment, no NOMAD, no real 5 year plan other than a pamphlet) are now opening up and he just shuts down and offers fuck all.

2 hours ago, Gustav said:

Don't agree with that at all. Sacking a manager in October and chucking the season at that point by not appointing a replacement until January at the earliest after taking £4/5/600 off people for season tickets is taking them for a ride imo. They've got lucky that Murty has had a positive impact.

Closer to £900 for me, adult, consession and juvenile, add in all the CCCS games it s a fair whack they have taken... Cunts.

1 hour ago, writingranger said:

that just doesn't ring true. I love a rant as much as the next lunatic but sometimes I just despair. Stupid statements aside an 1 daft managerial appointment. They've done little wrong and a whole lot right.

why don't you make a list of what they've done right and see if it's longer than KAIs list and post it?

1 hour ago, FSM said:

Believe me, I'm not sticking up for the board, and I'd love to see them replaced wth a board we deserve, but some of the stuff stated on here as fact is just hyperbolic nonsense.

what, saying that a criminal convicted of 41 counts of fraud can't be trusted to run our Club is hyperbolic nonsense?

9 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

it's not a minority in my opinion

they have done nothing but lie to us and bullshit us.

they fail defend the Club and the fans and only speak up when they are personally criticised

instead of restoring this Club to it's rightful place they have just carried on the circus and made a spectacle of us in all the wrong ways

on top of that, they are simply incompetent, we are Rangers FC and our board can't even find a manager for us.

they've spend much less than they promised and have made daft excuses, they think we are gullible twats same as the last board did

people rant on about then saving us from the spivs, maybe they did, but they are guilty of many of the same "crimes" as the old board - giving loans and telling utter lies and showing little to no interest in how were performing and seemingly happy for us to remain stagnant

If you can't see this then to be honest you're just pulling the wool over your own eyes, I can understand that some fans want desperately for King to be the right man, but the fact is many fans are burying their heads in the sand and refusing to see what's in front of them and accept the board aren't fit for purpose

Fair dues many fans, myself Included, get emotional and angry over this issue and sometimes comments are made in anger that aren't fair on other fans. But I've given examples what I see as failings from the board and folk can feel free to challenge them

but most of the time the best excuse for the board is "who else are we going to get? They're better than the last board" which just says it all

the problem is that the board and the fans seemingly set the bench mark at the old board and as long as they aren't as bad as them folk will be happy. But our standards should be much much higher than that.

Regardless what you and many others think this board has or hasn't done, that really is the crux of it.

You can argue all you wan't (real and imaginary), but the fact will never go away...who else are we going to get?