Is it our fault

bil 65

36 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Is it ............I think it is because the twigs would not have accepted a fraction of the shit we've endured. I've said this on this forum .....it's a disgrace the time we've taken to appoint our last two managers.......and prior to Pedro I was Berated because apparently it was due diligence .....no we have inherited wat we have accepted because our support have allowed it......so let's move on as a mid table team because it's our fault!!!!!!!!!!

Just your fault really. Thanks for that. Twigs? Fucking twigs :lol:

13 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Yes! I think as human beings we all need to take some sort of responsibility for not campaigning against the cover up of abuse of young boys at the hands of celtic F.C. over a 40 year period.

Agreed, what those bhoys did to those boys is inexcusable. 

In modern times. 

38 minutes ago, bil 65 said:

Just proof of what I'm getting at....we would rather insult the poster than look at our current plight.

Dont get me wrong we're the best support in the uk but my original post referenced the fact that the more we're loyal the more we get fucked over

queue ....all the really funny detractors ....WE DESERVE WAT WE GET

Act like a fenian, get treated like a fenian!

1 hour ago, bil 65 said:

Is it ............I think it is because the twigs would not have accepted a fraction of the shit we've endured. I've said this on this forum .....it's a disgrace the time we've taken to appoint our last two managers.......and prior to Pedro I was Berated because apparently it was due diligence .....no we have inherited wat we have accepted because our support have allowed it......so let's move on as a mid table team because it's our fault!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck off ya prick!

6 hours ago, bil 65 said:

Just proof of what I'm getting at....we would rather insult the poster than look at our current plight.

Dont get me wrong we're the best support in the uk but my original post referenced the fact that the more we're loyal the more we get fucked over

queue ....all the really funny detractors ....WE DESERVE WAT WE GET

I'll snap you ya daftie. 

Wood be my absolute pleasure.

10 hours ago, bil 65 said:

Yew guys are the route of all evil.