The next two games ...........

The Widow's Son

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Weā€™ve already proven we canā€™t compete with Motherwell when they use heavy handed tactics- I donā€™t see how they will change for this game. Ā SitĀ deep, flood the space between halfway and 18 yd box then easily break up play and hit us on the counter. Ā Every side bar celtic plays this tactic at ibrox and yet we canā€™t muster an alternative to combat this.

the fucking taigs will fly out the traps at us and weā€™ll be 2 down within 15 mins. Ā Watching us now my motto is expect the worst and have slight hope for the best. Ā It stops me from thinking my weekend is ruined anymore when we lose

9 hours ago, scottyc06 said:

Every single time! Start of the week thinking weā€™re getting beat by the odd goal! Come Thursday weā€™re sneaking a draw! Friday night and weā€™re nicking it with a late winner!Ā 

Saturday morning: INTO THESE TARRIERS BASTARDS!!! Weā€™re putting 5 past them!Ā 

I used to be that deluded, but Ā then again I remember Ray Wilkins scoring against them:bow:

Like most games this season we'll be in a game against Motherwell. It'l be a pretty even game but they'll have enough chances to win it. Could go either way.

Those cunts will leather us. Maybe not in scoreline. But they'll leather us.Ā 

Roll on next season.

Ā 

Ā 

said on the match thread we would beat motherwell and I stand by that! It wont be a pretty game to watch but they are a lot weaker now than the cup game and i think they will score but we will sneak a couple! See some red cards and about six bookings as well!! For the scum I sadly think we will get embarrassed and thats something I've never predicted against them!!! Just dont think we have the skill, pace, quality, anything really thats enough to take them on!!

13 hours ago, Oz said:

AfterĀ the performances against Ross County, Hivs, St Johnstone and Kilmarnock i cant see anything other than a fucken hammering from them at the paedodome. Team of bang average shite in our dressing room. Might scrape a win tomorrow night.Ā 

Another crap performance id make them change in the park opposite the stadium...shouldn't be allowed in the dressing room...about time they were told what was expected of them...

Just now, BlueSnowGoose said:

Another crap performance id make them change in the park opposite the stadium...shouldn't be allowed in the dressing room...about time they were told what was expected of them...

Have you ever stuck a goose up your arse

Based on our form this season, itā€™ll be 4 pointsĀ from 6. Weā€™ll struggle at home - but we tend not to lose three on the bounce so I think weā€™ll drop just 2 pointsĀ against Motherwell. Our away form has been decent though,Ā especially against teams that donā€™t park the bus, so 3 points away to them on Saturday Ā ;o) Iā€™d put money onĀ it, not a lot, just a couple of quid.Ā 

Ā 

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  get a bloody grip,we are utter shite, and until we get

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā a good manager w'ere only going one way and you

Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā Ā  know what way that is.:headwall:

We are a poor football team with sub standard players who have the occasional good game, withĀ a youth coach as manager and a boardroom full of unambitious liars who donā€™t careĀ 

Can we get a result? Sure anything can happen - do I think we will? Not a chanceĀ 

no one can be trustedĀ 

Murty can be trusted to do his best but thatā€™s itĀ