Fod

G.E.C.

Just now, Essandoh said:

I’ve said it a million times but he is by far the best goalkeeper in the league. He still has a lot to improve on but he’s saved us far more than he’s let us down since he joined.

He was excellent today.

The Hand Of Fod.

A player that’s really improving. 

His command of his area is improving and his shotstoppping has always been good. 

His distribution is less bombscare than it used to be 

think he is only going to get better. Who is our goalkeeper coach now?

Not going to lie I was never a massive fan of Wes always believed he never turned up in the big games but today he has one of those .. klos , McGregor, goram days were celtic were battering down the doors and Wes  always had answers! Have a beer on me big man 

20 minutes ago, Torontoblue76 said:

agree adnd Warburton is in for him but we must not sell for less than 2.5 million. If they won't pay then walk away...

2.5 for the best keep in the league and a future England keeper??? Top drawer money for a top drawer keeper 10 plus please Breadman or fuck off!

Was a great save in the first half.

It’s concentration in other games that lets him down and part of the reason he gets beat so much from distance and stupid areas.

Look through his stats and the games he generally does well in are the ones where we’re under a bit more pressure, he’s kept busy and the concentration levels are up. Then look at others where he only has 1 or 2 saves to make in the game and he’s likely to concede from one or both shots.

That’s something that’s always set our great keepers apart from the rest and something he needs to improve on. Until then he’ll have doubters like me.

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

A player that’s really improving. 

His command of his area is improving and his shotstoppping has always been good. 

His distribution is less bombscare than it used to be 

think he is only going to get better. Who is our goalkeeper coach now?

We’re obviously getting by without the previously indispensable Jim Stewart.

4 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Great 1st have save but that cunt gordons save from morelos was equally as impressive, if truth be told the big man had fuck all to do in the 2nd half

I thought they were all ones you’d have moaned at, if they’d gone in.

Gordon was lucky that we hit our 2  best efforts straight at him.