Halliday

bordersbear

2 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Is there any fucking point in arguing about this? The manager has recalled him and he is back on the staff. I thought he was excellent in the Championship and regardless of what the detractors say he was indeed outstanding in the celtic semi final. 

Last season he was poor. Perhaps that was because it was a level too high or perhaps there were other reasons. Most players have an indifferent season during their career and come back and shine again. Why have things gone so bad in Azerbaijan? Fucks knows but he isn't the first and won't be the last to move to a strange country and find it a miserable experience.

Is he a dressing room malcontent and a trouble maker? Fuck knows but if that kind of conduct does emerge then he is finished but considering the managerial turmoil last season I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt and certainly won't be influenced  by Internet judge and jury threads when no one outside the club knows the true facts.

Halliday is not exactly my favourite player but he is a Rangers fan and I'm pretty sure that having been given a second chance he will surely give it his all. He isn't a great player but nor is he a bad player. I'll back him to the hilt and hope it goes well for him and us. If it doesn't then the haters are proved correct and will I am sure shout their delight from the rooftops. If it goes well then we have the option of a player moving forward or a potential sale. 

I'm willing to give him a second chance and really hope he succeeds. But as for arguing about it until the end of the winter break, no thanks. It has happened and we get on with it.

Well exactly.

Murty is our manager. It has happened. Get on with it!

:mutley:

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, OneDavidCooper said:

Is there any fucking point in arguing about this? The manager has recalled him and he is back on the staff. I thought he was excellent in the Championship and regardless of what the detractors say he was indeed outstanding in the celtic semi final. 

Last season he was poor. Perhaps that was because it was a level too high or perhaps there were other reasons. Most players have an indifferent season during their career and come back and shine again. Why have things gone so bad in Azerbaijan? Fucks knows but he isn't the first and won't be the last to move to a strange country and find it a miserable experience.

Is he a dressing room malcontent and a trouble maker? Fuck knows but if that kind of conduct does emerge then he is finished but considering the managerial turmoil last season I'm happy to give him the benefit of the doubt and certainly won't be influenced  by Internet judge and jury threads when no one outside the club knows the true facts.

Halliday is not exactly my favourite player but he is a Rangers fan and I'm pretty sure that having been given a second chance he will surely give it his all. He isn't a great player but nor is he a bad player. I'll back him to the hilt and hope it goes well for him and us. If it doesn't then the haters are proved correct and will I am sure shout their delight from the rooftops. If it goes well then we have the option of a player moving forward or a potential sale. 

I'm willing to give him a second chance and really hope he succeeds. But as for arguing about it until the end of the winter break, no thanks. It has happened and we get on with it.

like from me too...:tu:

On 1/4/2018 at 04:13, Gustav said:

He won't take McCrories place and Barjonas needs to go on loan, he's nowhere near ready to be playing first team football for us.

...Thumbs up Gustav, for mentioning Ross 'The Boss' McCrorie :tu: ...don't agree 100% with the Barjonas comment ... Niko's done, Finito !, rather give the young guy the opportunity as sub later into a game, has a go, young and keen as fuck to prove himself...Many were unconvinced with David Bates on his first couple of appearances...Even Ross 'The Boss' McCorrie had his 'Doubters'...not so much now tho? ...and yes, there are still more than a few who hold a ? over the head of Bates, myself included...when he's played enough games he'll be judge on his consistency of performance.

4 hours ago, Ross The Boss said:

...Thumbs up Gustav, for mentioning Ross 'The Boss' McCrorie :tu: ...don't agree 100% with the Barjonas comment ... Niko's done, Finito !, rather give the young guy the opportunity as sub later into a game, has a go, young and keen as fuck to prove himself...Many were unconvinced with David Bates on his first couple of appearances...Even Ross 'The Boss' McCorrie had his 'Doubters'...not so much now tho? ...and yes, there are still more than a few who hold a ? over the head of Bates, myself included...when he's played enough games he'll be judge on his consistency of performance.

You're fucking gay

4 minutes ago, Ross The Boss said:

...and you're the expert? Hope that poof in yer picture isny you

No, Bronzy PM'd some of us and asked us to pass it round that you had sent him dick pics because you presumed he was as bent as a ten bob bit.

Archived