Our squad

6superbarry6

Really is starting to look a bit bloated we need to get rid of the deadwood loads of wages being wasted on players who offer nothing.

Hodson,Alves,Kranjcar,Atayaki,Dalcio,Miller,Hardie,Dodoo,Herrera,MOH,Halliday and Forrester all need shifted asap,also think Barjonas should be put out on loan to get him some game time,dread to think what this lot are costing in wages:megaanguish:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’d imagine those on full season loans will see them out. If someone like Niko can’t be moved on he’ll be here for the season too then leave. Hodson will be, stupidly, retained as back up to the full backs so I can see only 2/3 leaving anytime soon. 

The ones that absolutely have to go in this window and the next are 

MOH, Hodson, Herrera, Alves, Kranjcar, Dalcio, Forrester, Dodoo, Miller

I don’t think there’s any room for Halliday now with the additions were making especially if we add Docherty. He could be a good squad player. 

Atayaki and Barjonas should be loaned out. 

2 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Whilst I agree some need to go we've been moaning all season about lack of options, we now at least have some. 

This.

The following need shifted no doubt

,Alves,Kranjcar,Dodoo,Herrera and Forrester

The rest of them are not good enough for first team but would have them on the bench for cover. We have lacked this this season.

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Not sure tbh think we'll probably keep either him or Holt as a squad option,of the 2 I'd probably go for Holt

Holt is probably going to start for most of the season, but would have a look in the summer and see who bring in then decide on Halliday then. I know I would rather have seen him coming on instead of Pena. 

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Holt is probably going to start for most of the season, but would have a look in the summer and see who bring in then decide on Halliday then. I know I would rather have seen him coming on instead of Pena. 

Don't see Holt starting much if Docherty comes in tbh Jack and Docherty in the middle with McCrorie sitting,still Dorrans to come back aswell