Our squad

6superbarry6

Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Don't see Holt starting much if Docherty comes in tbh Jack and Docherty in the middle with McCrorie sitting,still Dorrans to come back aswell 

Doran’s is out for a longtime yet, McCrorie  could be the same so keeping them would be the best plan at the moment. 

Docherty isn’t making me overwhelmed with joy. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Give them time, some people are still getting to grips with Alfredo's surname.

The cunt i go to the games with is getting right on my tits by calling Morelos, Morales.

I have corrected him more times than i care to remember, as have the kids but he still does it.

Also says Candielas and Cardosa.

I said to my boy the other day that it was good to be signing British players as my mate would get their names right, then he texts saying Gross set up the goal, i said it was Goss and he made up an excuse for calling him that as it's  German:lol:

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The cunt i go to the games with is getting right on my tits by calling Morelos, Morales.

I have corrected him more times than i care to remember, as have the kids but he still does it.

I said to my boy the other day that it was good to be signing British players as my mate would get their names right, then he texts saying Gross set up the goal, i said it was Goss and he made up an excuse for calling him that as it's  German:lol:

My Uncle seems to think Murty's name in McMurty, I don't have the heart to correct him as its been that long now.

9 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Guy behind me at a game in the Championship spent a full game calling Zelalem, Saleem or something.

6 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Guy behind me at a game in the Championship spent a full game calling Zelalem, Saleem or something.

:lol:

It's alright for a few weeks but the more it goes on the more annoying it becomes, we have made him say Morelos over and over again and still he calls him Morales.

Not even like Morales is a common name over here.

13 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

My Uncle seems to think Murty's name in McMurty, I don't have the heart to correct him as its been that long now.

You will eventually, i am getting to the stage i hate even sitting with him at tge games because he won't say names right.

Maybe it's me?

19 minutes ago, theweebluenose said:

Not ready for the first team yet in my opinion but looks like he could be a great player in a year or two for us.

Skillful, quick and has ability I would include him as much as we can with the first team.

We need a squad of 18 players that can all start games for us I would get rid of a few .

It's the lack of depth in the squad along with the 3 or 4 guys that shouldn't even be in the squad that's got us in this position.

Along with a few other off field issues 

15 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You will eventually, i am getting to the stage i hate even sitting with him at tge games because he won't say names right.

Maybe it's me?

I find it kind of funny cos he's a mad bastard and nearly everything he says is funny, others saying it would drive me up the wall though.

57 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

The ones that absolutely have to go in this window and the next are 

MOH, Hodson, Herrera, Alves, Kranjcar, Dalcio, Forrester, Dodoo, Miller

I don’t think there’s any room for Halliday now with the additions were making especially if we add Docherty. He could be a good squad player. 

Atayaki and Barjonas should be loaned out. 

Think Alves will go this window. Contracts of Miller and Kranjcar are up in the summer, likewise Dalcio loan. 

Best hope for Herrera is we loan him out to someone paying 100% wages.  

1 hour ago, 6superbarry6 said:

You'd keep Halliday?

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Good squad player coming off the bench. 

I know the recent game was a friendly... but it is like he finally has a point to prove as a Rangers fan.

Beforehand it felt like he was liked by some on here just because he was a fan... and didnt even need to try. 

But now he is playing alongside other fans who are fighting for midfield positions too... Murphy, Dorrans, (others?)

Hopefully he knows he has to get his finger out now.

2 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I know the recent game was a friendly... but it is like he finally has a point to prove as a Rangers fan.

Beforehand it felt like he was liked by some on here just because he was a fan... and didnt even need to try. 

But now he is playing alongside other fans who are fighting for midfield positions too... Murphy, Dorrans, (others?)

Slated him a fair few times on here and still wouldn’t want him to start, but after looking at our bench for the last 6 months he would be a great option to come on and play further up the pitch behind Morelos. 

9 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Don't think he'll ever be good enough tbh,squad player at best for me.

13 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Slated him a fair few times on here and still wouldn’t want him to start, but after looking at our bench for the last 6 months he would be a great option to come on and play further up the pitch behind Morelos. 

This is actually a good point. He may not be everyones favourite... but I have lost track of the number of times on here over the last few months where we see the team lineup and people say "ugh... nothing on the bench".

Id rather have an average player who gives 100% for Rangers coming on... than most of the average players who are stealing a wage coming on.

3 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Really is starting to look a bit bloated we need to get rid of the deadwood loads of wages being wasted on players who offer nothing.

Hodson,Alves,Kranjcar,Atayaki,Dalcio,Miller,Hardie,Dodoo,Herrera,MOH,Halliday and Forrester all need shifted asap,also think Barjonas should be put out on loan to get him some game time,dread to think what this lot are costing in wages:megaanguish:

Ludicrous.

Kranjcar needs moved on asap. Not only is it painful to watch him "running" its the fucking money he would free up. I reckon he will be here till the summer though, then he will probably sign with an American side again. We canny keep throwing good money down the drain on players who are clearly past it or on players that dont suit the Scottish game.