Courtyard Bear

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'll wait til I've seen him on the park first before I get over excited by him.

Maybe it's just me but don't get all the fuss over him yet.

I can understand your reservations about him I reckon it's because of what he's done against us that's getting folk excited. I'm one of those folk who is looking forward to seeing him play for us and I reckon he can do the buisness for us the rest of the season. 

If he behaves himself he can be a real star at Rangers, but we are not Hibs, the spotlight will be on him more.

He's a big game player and will score against the mhanky mob and I think he will get 15 goals before the season ends if he stays free from injury. 

Great bit of business by the club and think of the players from Colin Stein, Durie , Miller , Whittaker , Thompson, Brown etc , none of them won the Scottish cup with Hibs yet he has and he is still young and will only improve. 

And to make it sweeter Hibs would have wanted nearer £1.5 for him from us, and even then if anyone came close to our bid they would have sold him to them, a bit like big Gough and Jim McLean going to Spurs , lifting the fa cup only to come home to Rangers.:dance:

5 minutes ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I can understand your reservations about him I reckon it's because of what he's done against us that's getting folk excited. I'm one of those folk who is looking forward to seeing him play for us and I reckon he can do the buisness for us the rest of the season. 

I'm excited too to see him play just worried he's getting built up here and on twitter.

Just now, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

I'm excited too to see him play just worried he's getting built up here and on twitter.

Aye I don't really like to see players getting hyped up before they kick a ball for us, I'm being hypocritical though because I'm one of the folk who's done a bit of hyping. The other side of the coin is we've not really had too much to be excited for recently. 

3 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

If he behaves himself he can be a real star at Rangers, but we are not Hibs, the spotlight will be on him more.

He's a big game player and will score against the mhanky mob and I think he will get 15 goals before the season ends if he stays free from injury. 

Great bit of business by the club and think of the players from Colin Stein, Durie , Miller , Whittaker , Thompson, Brown etc , none of them won the Scottish cup with Hibs yet he has and he is still young and will only improve. 

And to make it sweeter Hibs would have wanted nearer £1.5 for him from us, and even then if anyone came close to our bid they would have sold him to them, a bit like big Gough and Jim McLean going to Spurs , lifting the fa cup only to come home to Rangers.:dance:

Exactly how me and alot of others feel. 

The rabid spoon burners are spitting lava at this. He's literally went from being amazing to he's shite all of a sudden...wonder why? :facepalm::UK:

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The wee gayboy will be good for us I think 

Had a look at jambosbrokeback last week cause they thought they were getting him. One of the mongos actually screenshotted a post you made from here calling him gayboy on their Cummings thread:thumbsup:

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Only one goal and a piss take out of Bates.

He's hardly showing any great ability in doing that.

Christ, some folk are never happy!

You'll be doing Olympic backflips when he smashes the winner against the smellies.

1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

Christ, some folk are never happy!

You'll be doing Olympic backflips when he smashes the winner against the smellies.

I'm the happiest cunt on this forum. I just hide it well.

As for the above post of mine perhaps a :pipe: would have better allowed you to appreciate my sarcasm. Especially given my love and appreciation of our footballing master Batesaldino........ :pipe:

14 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Had a look at jambosbrokeback last week cause they thought they were getting him. One of the mongos actually screenshotted a post you made from here calling him gayboy on their Cummings thread:thumbsup:

Aye, I get my posts screenshotted and put on taig pages on Twitter quite regular too.