• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, simplythebest said:

No chance i could ever get used to the name cumdog :lol: 

It's what he calls himself and I like it as a kinda pisstake. 

Just you wait till the final minute against the smellies when he cums inside from the right and cocks the left peg before sending us all into an orgasmic roar:thumbsup:

5 hours ago, Ayrblue1 said:

I can understand your reservations about him I reckon it's because of what he's done against us that's getting folk excited. I'm one of those folk who is looking forward to seeing him play for us and I reckon he can do the buisness for us the rest of the season. 

I will reserve judgement until he does something noteworthy for us. I remember MOH used to play brilliantly against us and look how he turned out.

He has everything  to prove IMO.

12 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I will reserve judgement until he does something noteworthy for us. I remember MOH used to play brilliantly against us and look how he turned out.

He has everything  to prove IMO.

Aye true but imo Cummings done well against us more than just the once. I agree with what you say though, he does have everything to prove 

7 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Cumdog’s a horrible fucking name If I was admin I’d set up a filter that changed it to Cummings and then I’d ban Bluepeter9

Horrible name. Picture him grinning whilst jiizzing over a toy poodle's face like a right beasty bam.  

Cumdog isn't a very nice name either.

13 hours ago, K.A.I said:

Cumdog’s a horrible fucking name If I was admin I’d set up a filter that changed it to Cummings and then I’d ban Bluepeter9

Blue Peter should be banned anyways for stating he would welcome Ashley and Naismith back to Ibrox (when he was on the Alan Brazil show last week).

1 hour ago, PolarBear1972 said:

Blue Peter should be banned anyways for stating he would welcome Ashley and Naismith back to Ibrox (when he was on the Alan Brazil show last week).

Naismith has as much if not more quality than any player we have just now. That' a fact. I would take him if it helps us topple the scum.