Away Shirt 96-97

rfc1990

19 minutes ago, LiviGer said:

If you’re on twitter follow @retrogersshirts and @RangersShirts they have posted a couple of these shirts in the past few days. Typically go for £80/£90.

I do but probably more than I'm wanting to spend on one to be honest. 

Plus they always seem to get 'private' bids which push up the price a fair bit. 

2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Sorry can't help mate.

Seeing that now though, I can't say I like it that much! :lol: I much preferred this one...

extra_football_shirt_19980_1.jpg

....which is strange because I much preferred the Adidas kits :headscratch:

I had the full kit of it when I was younger, it's not the nicest kit we've done but there's something about it that I like!

Don't think I had that Nike one, I think my brother got that and I got the home top for that season. 

1 minute ago, rfc1990 said:

I had the full kit of it when I was younger, it's not the nicest kit we've done but there's something about it that I like!

Yep, we've had better, but this one always stuck in my mind as a lovely one. Think it was the black stripes fading into grey, dunno. Felt comfy as fuck iirc.

1 hour ago, rfc1990 said:

Long shot but does anyone have the away shirt from 96-97 in a medium that they would sell?

Check eBay on a regular basis but no luck.

Thanks in advance :rangers:

1995-96-rangers-away-shirt-xxl-11928-1.jpg

Im sure one of the retro tops companies said on Twitter yesterday that, that top was coming soon

On 1 February 2018 at 21:41, rfc1990 said:

Don't think I had that Nike one, I think my brother got that and I got the home top for that season. 

Me too. Think there was such a buzz cos it was our first Nike away kit and we were one of the first when they started to get into football and was a proper sponsorship deal.

Always loved the nike shorts