***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was 2-0 Naismith scored a header, was one of Goian's first games, he punted the ball out of play and McGregor went aff his nut at him, Goian turned round laughed and waved at him was one of the funniest things I've seen at the football

8 minutes ago, Gustav said:

It was 2-0 Naismith scored a header, was one of Goian's first games, he punted the ball out of play and McGregor went aff his nut at him, Goian turned round laughed and waved at him was one of the funniest things I've seen at the football

Papac played holding midfield for some of the game too

6 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

It's gone off again, was just about to post it's gone off again, I would definitely say the game will go ahead as it's not really laying

You're going to have to up your game here mate. There's supporters busses going round and round roundabouts waiting for you to tell us all wtf it's like there and whether we should head up.

5 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You're going to have to up your game here mate. There's supporters busses going round and round roundabouts waiting for you to tell us all wtf it's like there and whether we should head up.

A just done a u-turn and came home the anticipation was too much 

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

You are now our official forecaster anytime we play st Johnstone , we should assign posters who live near every club in the league to keep us updated weather wise?

Don't think we should give him the job now, lets review it at the end of the season.

Archived