***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

I'd bring Kenny in for Morelos as a booking rules him out of old firm i think?

And Herrera for Windass.

Obviously you're at it with the changes but is he genuinely a booking from a suspension?

If he is Cummings 100% should be starting

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Gustav said:

Obviously you're at it with the changes but is he genuinely a booking from a suspension?

At what? Herrera is a former Mexican international.

I'm sure he is mate, i seen someone say if he got booked the Hearts game he missed old firm but with the crazy rules in Scottish football it could mean if he is booked tonight he misses the game after the old firm, fuck knows.

17 hours ago, Siwel said:

How’s that? He always try’s to whip them in with his head at the back post when he should be putting them across the goalkeeper or into the ground.

You said "Have yet to see him win an aerial challenge against anyone & he can't head the ball properly when he gets a free header." That is plainly bullshit.  We all know his heading can improve but to say he has never won an aerial challenge is ludicrous; he won several in the last game alone and he has scored goals from free headers. 

12 minutes ago, Briton said:

You said "Have yet to see him win an aerial challenge against anyone & he can't head the ball properly when he gets a free header." That is plainly bullshit.  We all know his heading can improve but to say he has never won an aerial challenge is ludicrous; he won several in the last game alone and he has scored goals from free headers. 

He didn't say that.

46 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

At what? Herrera is a former Mexican international.

I'm sure he is mate, i seen someone say if he got booked the Hearts game he missed old firm but with the crazy rules in Scottish football it could mean if he is booked tonight he misses the game after the old firm, fuck knows.

I'm sure it was the Hearts game he would've had to pick up a booking to miss the tarrier game.

2 minutes ago, Bluenose-11 said:

Conflicting reports regarding Declan John. Hope he is available. Even if not id throw Wallace in rather than risk having Halliday on the pitch. Should be a stroll, they are very poor. 4-1 the famous  

Have you ever made a post on here without mentioning Halliday?

Just now, Gustav said:

Have you ever made a post on here without mentioning Halliday?

We are talking specifically about his position. I prefer reading to posting but when I see people saying Halliday should start I find it hard to bite my tongue. Not the boys fault he’s at us or that he gets a game sometimes but let’s be honest he is utterly chronic & should be nowhere near Ibrox 

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

Think the only way he misses the OF is through a red. He's right about being a booking away from a suspension but that wouldn't kick in for 14 days so it'd be ok.

Archived