***The Official St. Johnstone v Rangers Thread***

Davy Vandenbroucke

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Was talking about this game earlier, I was very front row aswell. Missed first 10 minutes and we were already 2 down.

I was down the front too. Fucking baltic all night.

37 minutes ago, Mr Soprano said:

Was thinking about that last night :lol:

Think Papac scored for us?

Correct. That tarrier Sheridan scored a topper of a goal a few minutes in I'm sure. 

Do either of you's remember the time up there when there was just millions of boxes of crisps getting flung about after the game? :lol::lol: 

I'm sure our bus had about 20 boxes of Haggis flavoured ones. Well weird.

3 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Do either of you's remember the time up there when there was just millions of boxes of crisps getting flung about after the game? :lol::lol: 

Yeah :lol:

Sunny day IIRC.

12 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Correct. That tarrier Sheridan scored a topper of a goal a few minutes in I'm sure. 

Mackie’s mad weird flavour crisps am sure it was :lol: 

15 minutes ago, ben51 said:

Aye hahaha was that not the last game before we went down the divisions? Fuck knows what happens but there was boxes of crisps just being booted about everywhere.

1 hour ago, Supersonic said:

Think the only way he misses the OF is through a red. He's right about being a booking away from a suspension but that wouldn't kick in for 14 days so it'd be ok.

Unless Feargal Padraig O'Shaugnessy, or whoever is the SFA Compliance Officer, finds a way to fast track his ban.

Just saying like...:whistle:

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

If its gonna be off the travelling fans will be the last to know

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

cancelled 7:30 tonight put yer house on it.  Not one fuck will be given for the fans  

Regardless of the time of day it's called off surely everyone will find out at the same time?

38 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Aye hahaha was that not the last game before we went down the divisions? Fuck knows what happens but there was boxes of crisps just being booted about everywhere.

I thought it was the start of that season mate.

Archived