Camshy

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, Chineseboy said:

Really hope he will be ok for the scum game. But yet again, our luck with injuries is shocking.

Is going beyond luck now. Opposition are deliberately trying to injure our players on an almost weekly basis. 

47 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Dorrans, Jack and now Murphy 

All out because of late tackles that went unpunished, fucking joke. 

Rite at the end as well, game was finished and I'm sure Morelos was away down the right wing, some cunt took a dive to kick him but didn't connect as he was getting away from him, don't think there was much reaction because I'm sure we got a corner and think the game ended, but the intent was there to slide in and kick him.

1 minute ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Rite at the end as well, game was finished and I'm sure Morelos was away down the right wing, some cunt took a dive to kick him but didn't connect as he was getting away from him, don't think there was much reaction because I'm sure we got a corner and think the game ended, but the intent was there to slide in and kick him.

They know they can get away with it and we have Murty saying it’s just part of the game. 

50 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry but that is astonishing from Murty. Fucking have the balls to come out and go mental, list the players this season that are still currently out from fouls which weren’t even punished in the games.

This Mr Nice Guy will get him no where. Fucking piss poor.

Yes he needs to realise that being Mr Nice Guy is not always the right way to be, especially after the ridiculous tackles on our players that have gone unpunished this season. :headwall:

58 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Sorry but that is astonishing from Murty. Fucking have the balls to come out and go mental, list the players this season that are still currently out from fouls which weren’t even punished in the games.

This Mr Nice Guy will get him no where. Fucking piss poor.

Well said. Nailed it.

Only glimmer i have is the wording murty used. He didnt want to comment on it incase he jinxed it. You only dont want to jinx something good. So maybe a quick look at murphy at FT and the club physio thinks its just badly bruised and nothing seems broke. Just run tests to be sure. Murty knows this but doesnt want to say that to the press just for a scan to show murphys out for 6 weeks. Hence the jinx. 

1 minute ago, Rusty117 said:

Only glimmer i have is the wording murty used. He didnt want to comment on it incase he jinxed it. You only dont want to jinx something good. So maybe a quick look at murphy at FT and the club physio thinks its just badly bruised and nothing seems broke. Just run tests to be sure. Murty knows this but doesnt want to say that to the press just for a scan to show murphys out for 6 weeks. Hence the jinx. 

Murphy seemed to say it was broken to the physio. 

If he has broken a metatarsal (and that is IF) then no way will he be back this season as it takes 6-8 weeks with no complications for it to heal properly, then he has to get back to fitness before he plays a game. Murphy will be a big loss against the tims, so if he's going to be out I hope Wallace and John are fit where we could play John in that left side role.

It's a bit early to hit the panic button just yet, so hopefully, it's just a bruise.

9 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

If he has broken a metatarsal (and that is IF) then no way will he be back this season as it takes 6-8 weeks with no complications for it to heal properly, then he has to get back to fitness before he plays a game. Murphy will be a big loss against the tims, so if he's going to be out I hope Wallace and John are fit where we could play John in that left side role.

It's a bit early to hit the panic button just yet, so hopefully, it's just a bruise.

I played with one at amateur level mate.

During the game was ok but after it was hell :lol:

Just now, Rusty117 said:

Murphy isnt a doctor. If he has a sore toe then his guess will be its broken. But thats all it is..a guess. 

Nah he's not a doctor but it is his fucking foot ?.

If someone says something is broken then perhaps he heard it break, feels the break or has had a similar injury before.

We don't know yet, that much is true.

But I'd err on the side of believing it to be accurate than your nonsense about glimmers of hope, Murty words and jinxing it.

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Nah he's not a doctor but it is his fucking foot ?.

If someone says something is broken then perhaps he heard it break, feels the break or has had a similar injury before.

We don't know yet, that much is true.

But I'd err on the side of believing it to be accurate than your nonsense about glimmers of hope, Murty words and jinxing it.

He can hear a toe break in a packed stadium? Plus made a clinical assessment while still have his boot on. You cant pinpoint a broken toe just walking on it. Could easily be badly staved. Id rather base it on murty jinx than on a footballers self diagnosis on a cold night in perth.