What a sight

Prso's headband

12 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Hmm, it's an unusual and thought provoking photo and the OP suggests our stadium looks great regardless of weather. 

Are you unfamiliar with the detail of our fine stadium ?

Draw your neck in ffs. If you think I’m a Taig just call me one I won’t cry.

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Ibrox - a thing of beauty, no matter the angle she's gorgeous, all weather's and all lights, a thing of beauty. 

Parkheid - a tramps playground and a breeding ground for sexual predators , looks like a car scrapyyard no matter the weather or light  

Absolutely.  The breezeblock Meccano dome is fucking hideous, hence trying to hide it with tarpaulin.  They are probably sick about how fucking shite it is and would love to replace it, maybe why they’re trying to tout Dumbele for £800 million British pounds.  

Doesn’t matter how much free money Glasgow Catholic Council give them, you can’t polish a turd, but wouldn’t surprise me if the corrupt council were to give them half the money to raise this shitehole to the ground and build a new one.  They would probably cite something about having to keep it in line with the emirates stadium and that its open to refugees etc.  

21 minutes ago, Blueofblood said:

Absolutely.  The breezeblock Meccano dome is fucking hideous, hence trying to hide it with tarpaulin.  They are probably sick about how fucking shite it is and would love to replace it, maybe why they’re trying to tout Dumbele for £800 million British pounds.  

Doesn’t matter how much free money Glasgow Catholic Council give them, you can’t polish a turd, but wouldn’t surprise me if the corrupt council were to give them half the money to raise this shitehole to the ground and build a new one.  They would probably cite something about having to keep it in line with the emirates stadium and that its open to refugees etc.  

973F1F39-8B29-4181-BF62-C3B187F9F02C.png

6 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Compare to this pile of rusted steel and corrugated iron

image.thumb.png.eedbe59954f799aaf71a9a160fcd04cf.png:lol: Absolute midden

Amusing the desperate "paradise" written on the side. So paradise is some kind of dystopian wasteland populated by marauding mutant rodents aye. Very good.