Teen turned away from Falkirk Rangers game takes 5hrs to get home

j1mgg

12 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

So he was going straight from school to the game without going home to get changed / have dinner then head to the game (if I'm reading that correctly)

No school lunch or lunch money or did he spend his lunch money on the ticket?

Maybe his maw wasn't aware he was going and is used to him rolling in from school at whatever time at night, but see's a wee opportunity here for FB likes :sarcasm:

Regardless some on here would pump it. Babn?

The ticket looks like it has been lying on the ground or through the washing machine, I have said in another thread he is fucking at it, everything about the story smells of shit, when did he disapear from his mates, why didn't they call him and say where the fuck are you, what's he doing with an adult ticket, why is his mum even putting this on Facebook and is it just conveniently because we are playing the taigs Sunday, maybe van hoidonk will send him some free tickets for Sunday's game with they razor blades in an envelope that he never got either, not even sure if I spelt that fits name correctly.

22 hours ago, j1mgg said:

Beggars belief this has made the papers. A silly cow has punted her crash barrier son out the hoose presumably so she can get rodgered aff somebody, sending her mongo son to ibrox when he supports them! In blizzardous conditions with a fucking pay as you go phone wit is this 2001!? And nae money the wee tits "pals" rightly abandon him. The transport was as had been warned for days previously humped and the wee prick has to walk home and thats our fault.

Duty of fucking care? Fuck off you silly cow its a football club not a hospital. 

"There ye are son a taxi all the way home paid for by the club you despise because youre a fanny and cant look after yer ticket."

Social services should be phoned instead of a major media outlet giving this carpet bagging slag a platform to slander our football club.

Wee pricks at the same school as my sister going to give her a score to leather him and take his lunch money if he has any of course