Morelos over cummings

Clarkyyy

6 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

Hes your only striker m8 .. candeias & murphy are there to run the channels .. the cfs job is to put the ball in the net .. he had 1 job to do & shat the bed twice (again) .. thats just my opinion tho .. if u want him running channels or bargibg into folk play him in the windass role .

fair point

On goal scoring and taking his chances  . He fails miserably in our last 3 big matches

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What about the matches he has banged them in?? 

Read my other posts mate . I am a fan . Love the guy . I gave him lots of praise

Fact is though . Clarky has fair point

And he has missed massive chances in our 3 games versus the scum and Hivs

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Read my other posts mate . I am a fan . Love the guy . I gave him lots of praise

Fact is though . Clarky has fair point

And he has missed massive chances in our 3 games versus the scum and Hivs

He’s a young striker mate. 

Yes it was a bad miss today same as the header at their shithole. But to say drop him for Cummings is getting us nowhere. 

If he had walked off today not giving a fuck then yes, but he was as gutted as the rest of us. 

The question shouldn’t be Mo or Cum it should be why can’t get both on the pitch at the same time. 

2 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

Their 1st goal hes looking along the lime & still gets caught offside. 

Their 2nd goal he misses a 1 on 1 (again) they go up the park & score 

3-2 down & he hits the post from 3 yards with an empty goal .

Hes a big part to blame for today mate ?

Your blaming the striker for goals we lost. ??

Your fucking bonkers. 

Yes it was a bad miss today same as the header at their shithole. But to say drop him for Cummings is getting us nowhere. 

If he had walked off today not giving a fuck then yes, but he was as gutted as the rest of us. 

The question shouldn’t be Mo or Cum it should be why can’t get both on the pitch at the same time. 

Agree with all that . I never said drop him . No way

I suggested he has to score in our win in the semi or fans may start turning against him .

Anyway . Night for now mate

To play them both you’d then be going 3-5-2.

Do we have 3 centre halves and then who do you drop out of Murphy or Morelos?

I do think 3-5-2 suits the players we have btw

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Only way both will be on is if Murty drops windass And that won't happen 

8 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Look back at his goals .. keepers are wise to him just blasting the ball at the near post .. last week he tried to bend 1 in at the back post 1 on 1 and sclaffed it past the near post .. 5 mins later cummings does the same thing other side & its in the side netting back post .. he missed one on one with the keeper from 8 yards which cummings scored the rebound from .. i already suggested earlier if you want him to drag defenders about, run the channels & hold it up play him in behind a finisher .. whwn hes the CF i want him scoring goals i coukdnt give a fuck what else he does hes not doing the job hes there to do 

11 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Mainly against lower half of the league teams.

Around a third down to sheer shite goalkeeping. (Ross Co, Dundee 2, Hivs, St J).

Just now, Clarkyyy said:

Look back at his goals .. keepers are wise to him just blasting the ball at the near post .. last week he tried to bend 1 in at the back post 1 on 1 and sclaffed it past the near post .. 5 mins later cummings does the same thing other side & its in the side netting back post .. he missed one on one with the keeper from 8 yards which cummings scored the rebound from .. i already suggested earlier if you want him to drag defenders about, run the channels & hold it up play him in behind a finisher .. whwn hes the CF i want him scoring goals i coukdnt give a fuck what else he does hes not doing the job hes there to do 

So what does Cum give you that he doesn’t?? He can’t do the hard work Mo does and his goal scoring isn’t any better. 

2 minutes ago, Clarkyyy said:

If he puts the ball in the net they dont break up the park to score their goal .. thats a fact m8

Your at it ? so a striker missing a chance is to blame for the other team strolling through the midfield and defence to score. 

Away to your bed mate. ?

5 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So what does Cum give you that he doesn’t?? He can’t do the hard work Mo does and his goal scoring isn’t any better. 

The same as he gave us against falkirk when morelos never .. the same as he gave us against ross county when morelos had 70 mins n never ? 

6 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Btw bar the sitters he was excellent 

Hes your cf mate .. his jobs to score goals .. he had 2 chances to do his job & shat it .. i dont care if he runs about or bullies defenders .. a want him to score when it really matters