Excellent new Banner

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While I appreciate that not all Rangers Supporters are either born or reside in this great nation of ours Scotland I find it puzzling that we should be associated with two third rate football teams on the flag of St George.

What a strange response.

I never find it puzzling when people support Rangers.

Well puzzle this: What has Coventry City, the English F.A. and the flag of St George to do with Rangers F.C. other than they are appearing on inappropriate flag associated to us. No doubt you would possibly be the first to criticism the tims for there tricolour and rightly so

Well puzzle this: What has Coventry City, the English F.A. and the flag of St George to do with Rangers F.C. other than they are appearing on inappropriate flag associated to us.

What is your problem? It is a banner made for Coventry fans who are named on it and have also chosen a logo to go with their names, and to express their other allegiances.

What is innapropriate about that?

No doubt you would possibly be the first to criticism the tims for there tricolour and rightly so

Feel free to justify this comment with reference to something I have posted (and no I don't mean the oxymoron).

Don't worry I won't be holding my breath.

While I appreciate that not all Rangers Supporters are either born or reside in this great nation of ours Scotland I find it puzzling that we should be associated with two third rate football teams on the flag of St George.

how did i know that you would complain you never have anything good to say about our fans, you always find fault. :rolleyes:

Why on earth would anyone complain about a couple of proud English Rangers supporters having a flag with their first club of choice and their country of residence combined with the Rangers badge on it?

What is inappropriate about that?

how did i know that you would complain you never have anything good to say about our fans, you always find fault. :rolleyes:

I appreciate you thoughts on the matter, but does not appear to advance the debate

Why on earth would anyone complain about a couple of proud English Rangers supporters having a flag with their first club of choice and their country of residence combined with the Rangers badge on it?

agreed... thats just like saying, because i live in edinburgh i cant be a (proud) rangers supporter...

I appreciate you thoughts on the matter, but does not appear to advance the debate

So, what is inappropriate about the banner then?

It's a wee flag of 4 proud, English Rangers fans from Coventry (one may also be of NI descent given the red hand). Almost every flag at football games has a supporters club or place on it to show where the owners are from. That's completely relevant (and interesting) as it shows just how widespread our support is.

Is this too Nuremberg-like for you? :D

We make up 1/4 of the flag hip hip hurray....Rangers second to none.

(Is this too Nuremberg-like for you) thanks Frankie just reminded my why I have not joined the trust be sure to keep up the PR work :shifty:

nobody is really *officially* associating us with anyone, its just fans representing themselves, its not like people are going to turn around and say Rangers must be linked with conventry, they must be rubbish... :rolleyes: (no offence to coventry)

We're associated with them because the guys come from there yet are also bears. Fantastic to see!

There is also an Ipswich Loyal RSC made up of Ipswich fans who favour the bears and ex-pats who live in the area. Should they not fly their banner either because their first team are 'third-rate'?

What a ludicrious thing to say!

(Is this too Nuremberg-like for you) thanks Frankie just reminded my why I have not joined the trust be sure to keep up the PR work :shifty:

I appreciate you thoughts on the matter, but they do not appear to advance the debate.

We're associated with them because the guys come from there yet are also bears. Fantastic to see!

There is also an Ipswich Loyal RSC made up of Ipswich fans who favour the bears and ex-pats who live in the area. Should they not fly their banner either because their first team are 'third-rate'?

What a ludicrious thing to say!

You must be one of the few happy to see the Tricolour waved by Tims or is that double standards

I appreciate you thoughts on the matter, but they do not appear to advance the debate.

Sorry Maticore I am typing this as slowly as I can

You must be one of the few happy to see the Tricolour waved by Tims or is that double standards

What's this obsession with tims and tricolours?

2 mentions out of the blue in one thread.

Are you trying to make some well hidden point?

And have you any reply to my request for you justify your comments (post #11)?