Dorrans

KingKirk

On 22/04/2018 at 18:23, bluenoz said:

Him and Murphy are our most talented players.

You would not have thought that in the cup semi 

They both had real shockers 

No shows more like 

The worst were probably the players in defence making the mistakes 

In midfield .Watching the game again last night .Dorrans was absolutely pitiful 

That has to change on Sunday .Big time 

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

No shows more like 

Dorrans was shocking, can't deny it, but doesn't help when it looks like he was told to play as the defensive midfielder. Times in the first half when he was level with the centre backs, and yet still the only one to try tackle Brown

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Dorrans was shocking, can't deny it, but doesn't help when it looks like he was told to play as the defensive midfielder. Times in the first half when he was level with the centre backs, and yet still the only one to try tackle Brown

Cmon . There was no excuse for his performance that day mate

Honest . watching him last night in that game again made my blood boil .

The guy never went near Brown . Only once and he was having a laugh after he caught him .

I want my midfield players showing this cunt no respect . Hitting the bastard and noising him up .

I can not believe how frightened our players were  and that includes Halliday

Mutant face was having a 30 second wind up with him and he never game shrek a glance

What the fuck is going on with these pussies on the park

3 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

No shows more like 

They all did though (had shockers) 

You still have players more talented than others even if all 11 were awful on the day - they don’t all have their skill levels reset on a par with each other after a game like that.

Dorrans is a good player. He had a slow start but was coming into a strong run of form when he was injured. I actually feel our midfield is reasonably strong. Problem is we haven't had half of them fit throughout the season. Arfield will be a good addition also. Just need GK, defence and another forward. 

1 minute ago, DrLaudrup said:

Dorrans is a good player. He had a slow start but was coming into a strong run of form when he was injured. I actually feel our midfield is reasonably strong. Problem is we haven't had half of them fit throughout the season. Arfield will be a good addition also. Just need GK, defence and another forward. 

Our midfield is depressingly weak - the tarriers over run and bully them almost every time we play them - it makes me sick 

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Our midfield is depressingly weak - the tarriers over run and bully them almost every time we play them - it makes me sick 

Almost every time and we are all sick of it. Why we never realise this and lineup to compete and battle mystifies me. No matter how many we seem to play in midfield, we always want 2 of them to play really wide which leaves us outnumbered again and again. We need  to flood the centre of the pitch with men fighting all the way for every ball.  None of this letting them have the ball stuff. Get organised and get in their faces.