To put things into context...

Bighouse

2 minutes ago, Bighouse said:

Rangers have now conceded more goals against the taigs in the last two seasons than we did in all Old Firm games combined under Walter Smith in the 90s.

Chase every one of the spineless bastards

Spineless is the word. Fucking imposters pretending to be Rangers players. 

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

For someone that didn’t see the 90’s that’s a mental stat that, I’m almost conditioned to this by now as it’s almost all I know 

13 in our last 3 v them. It’s Horrific - and I’ll tell you what, it could easily have been worse in particular today. 

Just now, TheGovanIniesta said:

For someone that didn’t see the 90’s that’s a mental stat that, I’m almost conditioned to this by now as it’s almost all I know 

That is sad. I was born in 72, started to going to games regularly in 86, with ma mates, although I had been taken to games by family before.

all I’ve ever know is success, sustained or intermittent between them winning a league or other clubs winning a cup.

i could go on about the years before we became strong again in 86, but in those years, even though it wasn’t great I was told, we still competed to an extent.

this feels like climbing out an endless pit, just can’t see the top.

it must be hard for fans like yourself, and others, like my son.

although he 24, and seen some success, it’s now been since he was 17 he saw us win anything major.

and the years before that, he was maybe a bit young to appreciate it.

the dark days just don’t seem to end it feels at the moment.

I left the semi when they got their 2nd penalty. Went for a drink and asked someone the final score and was relieved it was only 4.

ONLY fuckin 4????

Never thought I would see the day I'd settle for 4, never mind when it went 5 today how relieved I was it stayed that way. I've seen worse Rangers players get better results against that lot. No organisation and no belief. 2nd rate club at the moment!

14 minutes ago, TheGovanIniesta said:

God help the ones younger than yourself. I fear we are losing a generation of fans.

2 minutes ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I left the semi when they got their 2nd penalty. Went for a drink and asked someone the final score and was relieved it was only 4.

ONLY fuckin 4????

Never thought I would see the day I'd settle for 4, never mind when it went 5 today how relieved I was it stayed that way. I've seen worse Rangers players get better results against that lot. No organisation and no belief. 2nd rate club at the moment!

I agree. I was speaking to a tim guy I’ve known for 30 years on Friday night, he is a decent one tbf, and he says the difference is not just down to finances. 

He was saying they have a coach/manager who works the players to make them better. Most of their squad delia had, rodgers has made them better and fitter.

lennon is the same at hibs. 

If we actually could attract a decent coach, we may not overtake them right away, but surely the tankings would stop.

these beatings are now expected.

thats just not on.