Gerards first team talk

Gaffbear

Just now, esquire8 said:

Hopefully his first one goes a bit like this:-

"Alright kids we've got Accrington Stanley u18s today, as you know I didn't get the Rangers job because they used their brains and got a hard, experienced and tactically sound manager instead."

??

Fucking shite patter

1 hour ago, NornIronBear said:

Hi. My name is Steven and I'm here to make Rangers the champions.

By the way ignore the time I admitted being a sellick supporter with a framed shirt on my wall.

‘I’m a winner and anyone here that thinks they can’t live up to that can get the door now’. And I couldn’t care less if he was a fucking knight of st columbus.

5 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Think it’s sad to see that a fair few have already made up their mind on Gerrard before he even gets here, he wouldn’t have been my first second or third choice but he’s the guy they’ve picked so get behind for at least a couple of months. 

Same with Caixinha, disaster waiting to happen, honestly hope to fuck I’m wrong but

5 hours ago, Gazza2258 said:

It is sad, but it’s not an issue. Don’t fucking come back, plenty others to take their place. They can fester on Internet forums like the hermits they are. 

I’ll be there

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Same with Caixinha, disaster waiting to happen, honestly hope to fuck I’m wrong but

I’ll be there

It’s all we can do mate, cross the fingers and hope. 

As ive said he wouldn’t even have been on my radar, but he’s coming so I’ll give him a a chance before I have him shot at dawn. 

I still can’t believe he’s actually going to put himself in the shit show that is Rangers at the moment. 

19 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

I still can’t believe he’s actually going to put himself in the shit show that is Rangers at the moment. 

I'm amazed he wants to come considering the shambles he's taking over

Gerrard is no fool, he must know he's getting funds to go out and rebuild the team. where these are coming from is anyone's guess. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I'm amazed he wants to come considering the shambles he's taking over

Gerrard is no fool, he must know he's getting funds to go out and rebuild the team. where these are coming from is anyone's guess. 

No idea either, unless one of the board has finally decided it isn’t about the loans & shares, and are going to just punt some cash at the club without caring if they see it again. 

11 hours ago, Inspector Sams said:

‘I’m a winner and anyone here that thinks they can’t live up to that can get the door now’. And I couldn’t care less if he was a fucking knight of st columbus.

Same here. But can he do as a manager what he did as a player? Looks like we're going to be the one's that take that gamble.

Murty wants to be the Rangers manager but you can tell he's awestruck by sellick from the way he gazed around the place yesterday to the comment about them being second to none for atmosphere earlier in the season. 

I'm not against Gerrard but the last 6 years says it won't work. 

Hope I'm wrong.