"I just stand on the sideline."

OceanRain

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

Again a good point

My thoughts are that he was told to just stand on the side by the 'powers that be' and was being factious when he said "I just stand on the sideline." After the game the 'powers that be' blocked him from speaking to the press. 

Stop being ridiculous. Do you ever read your posts back and just think wtf was that I’ve posted?

your posts read like a parody account 

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Again a good point

My thoughts are that he was told to just stand on the side by the 'powers that be' and was being factious when he said "I just stand on the sideline." After the game the 'powers that be' blocked him from speaking to the press. 

That is EXACTLY what I thought when I seen the interview.

He was just rejudgitating what has been said to him.

He looked like he wanted to say ‘fuck this for a game of soldiers in the Pre match interview.

1 hour ago, rabc10000 said:

I get your point however I still believe if he was even half a man he could and would have held his hands up or approached the board and said look I'm not upto the task.  Instead this cunt thinks he has done an amazing job and genuinely believes he should and will be in charge next season.  

I also don't buy Into the whole not one single person was available to manage us either.  Does king honestly expect us to believe that in world football not one person was available or willing to take over us either short term or permanent?? 

alternatively, he was trying to keep his former role at Rangers and didn't want to screw up his chances by saying 'you know what, i'm just not very good at this management malarky'....either way, he's out a job as i'll be astonished if he goes/is allowed back to his former role.

As for the 2nd point I meant the one guy available (and willing) at Rangers. The board should have went for an experienced man such as McLeish as a stop gap for the season.

Apart from the ifs and buts, the defining moment was the 3-2 game against scum. That was the road to Damascus for him, and that team. Never recovered respect, togetherness or confidence for each other. There were lows before that and some highs. It all comes out in the end as ability is found out. 

A Manager is Like a Therapist. He either kicks you up the arse, or fools you to believe. When Murty showed the near tears at interviews, the cat was out the bag. It showed he could not kick arse, or be emotionally detached enough to perform.  Professionals cannot be emotional as they pull your teeth out or do an operation on you. They need to be cold and clinical to get a job done. Working with kids...........he was like a kid himself.  

No wonder the players aren’t giving a toss out on the park if that’s the way he’s going on. At his press conference on Friday he said he’s done a good job and he would do better with his own players what you going to think of your manager if your a player listening to that two days before the game.  He suspended Wallace and Miller for going mad after a 4-0 defeat in the semi final that tells you everything. Am not saying the players are not to blame but imagine any other manager in the dug out yesterday they would have shut up shop. He continues to play 2 in midfield and Windass that aren’t holding midfielders you don’t win OF games without at least 1 player holding him or Warburton never learned that total arrogance trying to play ‘our way’ 

The end of story is we have toxic people in the dugout, toxic players in the dressing and our boardroom is full of toxic folk. Our club is toxic from top to bottom. 

9 hours ago, beararse said:

I reckon I’ll get pelters for this but here goes .... 

Murty was put in a position by the Board and it was obvious he didn’t want the responsibility at the outset.

A few games in and he started to find his feet.

Results varied and by the end we’ve been severely spanked by celtic in quick succession and he’d clearly lost the dressing room and at Board level.

Now, here’s the contentious part.

Practically every post is calling him a cunt, a charlatan and he should be hunted.

The poor bastard was put in that position by the board. He never applied for the job as Rangers manager. He can’t say half way through ‘I can’t do this’ and jack it in because it’s his livliehood and his reputation would be in tatters.

Nor will he be on a massive salary. I doubt he was ever on a huge salary as a player so why the fuck would he quit his job with fuck all guarantee of another one anytime soon now that his weaknesses as a manager have been exposed?

Yes, he’s been found wanting but imagine if you went to your work one day and the boss called you into his office and said ‘right son, we’ve sacked the regional  manager and all his admin team, he’s left a right fucking mess, so you are going to take charge for a period until things settle. Rather than get someone who is qualified to fix this we’ll probably extend your trial period even though we know your not experienced enough and we’ll also make a public statement at some point suggesting you are not up to it.’

To top that, your now vilified by your workmates, members of the public are queuing up to call you a useless cunt even though it wasn’t your responsibility in the first place AND things have deteriorated that badly you can’t even go back to your former position in the company so you’ll be on the dole.

If that happened to me I’d be fucking raging and I would remain in my position for as long as I could until I was sacked and received hefty compensation.

There is absolutely no fucking way I would walk if that were the case so to call Murty a cunt for not walking is well out of order.

(tin hat on)

He literally said he wanted the job this time 

1 hour ago, Sweetheart said:

Again a good point

Is that your husband/fella on the forum now?

Last two pages read like something out of deliverance