Club Statement

“Rangers finds it incomprehensible that no one, either from within the Scottish FA or Hibernian Football Club, has condemned Hibernian’s supporters following the violent scenes at the end of yesterday’s Scottish Cup final when Rangers players and members of our backroom staff were physically and verbally assaulted. We have not even had the courtesy of any contact whatsoever from Hibernian to ask after the wellbeing of those who were attacked by their club’s supporters.

There must be a full independent investigation into the shameful scenes at Hampden. Rangers is also at a complete loss to understand why certain individuals have hastily attempted to gloss over the appalling events which unfolded at the end of Saturday’s final.

No matter how many times Hibernian’s chairman and Scottish FA vice-chairman, Rod Petrie, and certain other biased commentators wish to play down Saturday’s mayhem and violence, the truth must not be distorted. What unfolded on Saturday cannot and must not be put down to exuberance. That is a complete insult to Rangers, our supporters, and those individuals who were intimidated and attacked.”

I’m getting fed up with this cunt and statements. Little wonder he is ignored, he will not follow through with it as he has no interest whatsoever in taking on the corruption in Scottish football. He acknowledged the assault on the players yet allowed it to go unheeded. King needs to either step up or fuckoff. Gerrard was a great shout but the corruption in Scottish football needs rooted out.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Cool. Weird then that we withdrew access to Ibrox and Auchenhowie to the BBC’s chief football reporter but haven’t done the same to the Record. 

The BBC broadcast games, the Record don't. 

And Klaxon Jackson has been banned from Ibrox. 

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

The BBC broadcast games, the Record don't. 

And Klaxon Jackson has been banned from Ibrox. 

What does the bbc broadcasting have to do with refusing access to a writer? McLaughlin has absolutely no involvement in BBC Scotland broadcasts. 

Jackson has in the past - by Craig Whyte after correctly reporting the sale of the Arsenal shares and again by Derek Llambias for reporting on the shit show the club was under his watch - so not sure the two are comparable.

4 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Should be a blanket ban on the two of these papish organisations and any news should be from the club website ..........

Problem with this is it all becomes a bit Pravda when the only news comes internally. 

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Problem with this is it all becomes a bit Pravda when the only news comes internally. 

The two of them have been hellbent on fucking the club over for years because they have fenians in all the right places. They both should have been banned years ago.

Both of them need us more than we need them...........

Just now, sassaaaa said:

The two of them have been hellbent on fucking the club over for years because they have fenians in all the right places. They both should have been banned years ago.

Can’t speak for others but the Record haven’t - that’s not to say they’ve not posted some absolute fucking bullshit - but the idea there’s a concerted campaign at the Record to fuck us over is nonsense imo. That both Rangers and celtic fans think the Record are our to get them sums it up perfectly for me - while everyone else insists it is a pro-Old Firm and anti-the rest paper

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Can’t speak for others but the Record haven’t - that’s not to say they’ve not posted some absolute fucking bullshit - but the idea there’s a concerted campaign at the Record to fuck us over is nonsense imo. That both Rangers and celtic fans think the Record are our to get them sums it up perfectly for me - while everyone else insists it is a pro-Old Firm and anti-the rest paper

Give it a fuckin rest dafty , you work for them and if it was up to me and many others on here you would have been kicked the fuck off here ages ago.

Fuckin comical you get away with defending they papish bastards daily on here.......

21 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Give it a fuckin rest dafty , you work for them and if it was up to me and many others on here you would have been kicked the fuck off here ages ago.

Fuckin comical you get away with defending they papish bastards daily on here.......

I do work for them. How very well deduced by you. Why would I have been kicked off here? Aren’t we normally champions of free speech on here? Or is that only when it’s shit you agree with?

I do like how you’ve repeatedly dodged the points though. Why change the habit of a lifetime. 

Just now, The Dude said:

I do work for them. How very well deduced by you. Why would I have been kicked off here? Aren’t we normally champions of free speech on here? Or is that only when it’s shit you agree with?

I do like how you’ve repeatedly dodged the points though although in fairness though. Why change the habit of a lifetime. 

Dodged fuck all taig , and no need for a reply i aint playing your games this morning.......

13 minutes ago, sassaaaa said:

Dodged fuck all taig , and no need for a reply i aint playing your games this morning.......

why would someone who has a saltire as their profile pic call anyone a taig?  as for the dude ive not read any of his articles in the papers although i have seen some of his work posted in here and so far i would say his work is quite fair.  end of the day hes probably the same as us and sees working for the record as nothing more than a job and income for himself?

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Cool. Weird then that we withdrew access to Ibrox and Auchenhowie to the BBC’s chief football reporter but haven’t done the same to the Record. 

Maybe because the record will happily post anything as click bait and serve as a mouthpiece for Jabba on occasion.

4 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Maybe because the record will happily post anything as click bait and serve as a mouthpiece for Jabba on occasion.

Absolute bullshit that one. Traynor and Jackson loathe one another. Traynor hasn’t forgiven people for, what he believes, was him being forced out the door there. 

50 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

why would someone who has a saltire as their profile pic call anyone a taig?  as for the dude ive not read any of his articles in the papers although i have seen some of his work posted in here and so far i would say his work is quite fair.  end of the day hes probably the same as us and sees working for the record as nothing more than a job and income for himself?

And what job do you do?

12 minutes ago, thebooler said:

Well write an opinion column on this. ?

I very well may. It wouldn’t be the first (or even the second) I’ve written on the matter. However, the point is that as Im not a reporter it’s not down to me to have it on their site yesterday (or today) but the Record’s reporting staff

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Have you actually been present at one of their meetings Dude ?? maybe sat beside Craig Swan or the Editor . Both hate Rangers like a passion

Bet you haven't . You get paid a fee for your writing . You are never in the building mixing with the haters

You will never see it , the way rank and file bears do.

That is why you get ridiculed . Not that it bothers you . You love it really :lol:

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Have you actually been present at one of their meetings Dude ?? maybe sat beside Craig Swan or the Editor . Both hate Rangers like a passion

Bet you haven't . You get paid a fee for your writing . You are never in the building mixing with the haters

You will never see it , the way rank and file bears do.

That is why you get ridiculed . Not that it bothers you . You love it really :lol:

Have you been present at these meetings?

Which editor do you refer to? The overall paper’s editor, sports or digital? Because two of the three I speak with pretty regularly (most recent being Friday). 

When does the distinction for ‘rank and file’ bears begin and end? Is there some sort of criteria one must meet before being considered a ‘rank and file’ bear? 

Bothered about anonymous folk on the internet saying things? You’re right it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Suppose it’s easier to ‘ridicule’ folk when you have the benefit of anonymity to hide behind. Easy to pretend you are someone who matters when you hide behind a fake name (not specifically you here btw) 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Have you been present at these meetings?

Which editor do you refer to? The overall paper’s editor, sports or digital? Because two of the three I speak with pretty regularly (most recent being Friday). 

When does the distinction for ‘rank and file’ bears begin and end? Is there some sort of criteria one must meet before being considered a ‘rank and file’ bear? 

Bothered about anonymous folk on the internet saying things? You’re right it doesn’t bother me in the slightest. Suppose it’s easier to ‘ridicule’ folk when you have the benefit of anonymity to hide behind. Easy to pretend you are someone who matters when you hide behind a fake name (not specifically you here btw) 

Having worked in the building quite a few times over the years . Not recently tbf

I know how riddled the sports department was of haters . That is from my experience . I think the only so called Rangers fan is Euan Mclean and he is still a dick

Murray Foote and JT do not get on . JT was sacked round about the time this cunt got the gig .

And the Rebel as they should be eternally called on here regularly called on maggots like Ewing Grahame who has made a career out of hating and lying about Rangers