Wee Bazza

20 hours ago, geronimoo said:

he is a player who after Swansea will drift about the lower regions of English football and at the end look at his career and realise he could have done so much better.

When he left us I predicted that he would drift down the leagues in England and then come back here to play for the  likes of St Mirren. At that point there were plenty on here claiming that he was a great loss to us. I think he was one of the most overated players to play for us. 

1 hour ago, Trooblue said:

When he left us I predicted that he would drift down the leagues in England and then come back here to play for the  likes of St Mirren. At that point there were plenty on here claiming that he was a great loss to us. I think he was one of the most overated players to play for us. 

He had his moments, but sadly it only was moments. 

22 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

He failed yet again at another club. Never good enough.

Looked good in the Scottish Championship but was never good enough to step up.

I wouldn't say he's failed at Forest, if Warburton was still there he'd still be getting games. Their new manager didn't fancy him and that happens to good players all the time.

Regarding your second point he was nowhere near consistent enough in the Premiership but there were games were Lustig and Calum Patterson couldn't get near him so the ability was definitely there. His passing, touch, pace and ability to beat a man were as good as anything in our league. 

Swansea's a good move for him and I hope he proves all of his doubters wrong.