Officialdom Conspiracy?

Listening to Walker on Sky . How long do we have to put up with this cunt . He is so clever as to be seen unbiased .

Only a bear could notice the things he puts in to his commentary . No one would notice or care otherwise .

The tackle by Broadfoot was aggressive and reckless yet . Last week at Kilmarnock  ?????????????????

And Browns tackle today ????????

If it's trial by TV . We are royal fucked with this wee mutant having his opinions taken on board every big Scottish game

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm usually quite moderate about these things 

But if a Rangers player commits those fouls today, they are red cards. Brown should have been off, down to 10 men, and he can't score that winner. 

Mark my words, as a token gesture and apparent fair application of the rules, Brown will be cited. So fucking what. Damage done. 

We are getting fucking ridden like a cheap whore.

An no, we aren't good enough. Simple as that. But let's not pretend we aren't being hindered either 

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Anyone see the tackle in the Motherwell v Hearts game . Hearts player sent off for exactly the same tackle that Brown committed today

I have seen some cowardly performances against the taigs by refs  . That is up there with the best of them .

Bearing in mind the he sends off Alfredo few weeks ago for less  . He absolutely bottled out of sending him off for this .

And even when he had to send him off for the celebration . The look on his face was . Sorry Scott , I have to now . The bastard was pathetic

Didn’t see the Hearts tackle, so can’t comment on that one, mate.

Given his alleged allegiances, seems like another who’s trying too hard not to be seen to be favouring us.

With the inevitable outcome that he DOES appear to be favouring them....

Was a real, noticeable change in the way he handled the game, though.

Thought he did well enough for 70 mins, then the scum started to get desperate, got their way up the park for a bit, then started throwing themselves around like confetti.

After that, Killie couldn’t have bought a decision & it all started to point to a last gasp win for the tarriers.

Seen this particular film far too fuckin’ often......

I await the press and media inquisition on whether Brown should've even been on the park. Trouble is, I don t want to watch anything as it ruins my day, but if anyone does catch stuff, let us all know.

Of interest will be:

Michael Stewart

CO

Media discussion

Papers

Steve Clarke

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Judging by the celebration from the bheasts at the end of the game . They have already won the league

How are these players allowed to do this 5/1O minutes after the game has finished though

They have tbh mate, plus it’s a last minute winner, we’d do the same

8 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

But if a Rangers player commits those fouls today, they are red cards. Brown should have been off, down to 10 men, and he can't score that winner. 

Mark my words, as a token gesture and apparent fair application of the rules, Brown will be cited. So fucking what. Damage done. 

An no, we aren't good enough. Simple as that. But let's not pretend we aren't being hindered either 

That is a great post mate and you are spot on . They will give him more punishment to be seen even handed .

Now the scum have a fair cushion . Absolute certainty . We are being mugged

4 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

There's more and more moderates now saying the same mate. I started this thread after seeing the bias last season particularly v Hivs then resumed game 1 this season v the sheep. Plenty laughed then.

It gives me no pleasure that it's got so bad that id now say a vast majority agree there's disparity, even without going into the reasons why this is so.

It's appalling, corrupt and worsening. And its 100% reality not paranoia, no doubts whatsoever.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That is a great post mate and you are spot on . They will give him more punishment to be seen even handed .

Now the scum have a fair cushion . Absolute certainty . We are being mugged

It all points to the game being rigged in favour of the tarriers, and I’m thinking along the same lines as you, but this weekend has seen a massive swing in their favour, with all likely challengers taking a hit.

Given we’ve had as competitive & interesting title race as we’ve had for many a year, it seems heavy handed to kill that excitement with 12 rounds of matches to go.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

There's more and more moderates now saying the same mate. I started this thread after seeing the bias last season particularly v Hivs then resumed game 1 this season v the sheep. Plenty laughed then.

It gives me no pleasure that it's got so bad that id now say a vast majority agree there's disparity, even without going into the reasons why this is so.

It's appalling, corrupt and worsening. And its 100% reality not paranoia, no doubts whatsoever.

If you are Bobby Madden, you cannot watch that Brown tackle especially after recent furore over such tackles and retrospective action, and only issue a yellow. But having done so, to not issue another for the handball....

And then to issue a straight, game defining red to Killie for nothing worse......

I'm not sure how referees survive that. Let me rephrase that, referees who act like that to the detriment of celtic, don't survive that. 

We are being refereed, at the time and retrospectively, to a different set of standards. 

When Brown is inevitably cited this week, I am going to puke when the select media point to apparent parity, all whilst conveniently ignoring that after his Hibs tackle he should never have played, never mind played, committed enough offences to have been off twice, before scoring a league deciding winner.

And all while Steve Clarke, and Scottish football, find it a convenient moment to hold their collective fucking tongue. 

The botom line in it all, is the mold is set and nothing will change, so we have to look after ourselves in putting games to bed which thus far we are struggling to do with any consistency, so we must change and that equals in personnel. It's get better quality in and the average joe out.

I'll also be brutal, we start with Tav, nice guy and good servant that he is, but is now a luxury we simply do not need. We hopefully would get a decent bit of pay for him. Morelos is going simply because he wants better and we need the cash and more to fund new. 

We simply cannot persist with players who are average and expect to win this title, just because we are Rangers and have the second highest budget, because that budget is more than three time less than the title holders and the reality is our average players are no better than those in the other also rans and in many instances worse. In fear of repeating myself, overall, StJ looked to have the better players and not only them when we succumb to defeat.

Our signing policy also needs to improve, because this repeatedly bringing in quantity over quality is simply not working with results under four managers in two years proving that.

We need a serious step change in how we do things and NO one is an exception to that, otherwise we remain second rate for the foreseeable and Gerrard knows that better than anyone to his peril.

This CO process is not a level playing field and the ref's are a mockery in their bias, but we are impotent to change any of that, so we need to change to compensate. At least we would then have control over it. 

8 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

If you are Bobby Madden, you cannot watch that Brown tackle especially after recent furore over such tackles and retrospective action, and only issue a yellow. But having done so, to not issue another for the handball....

And then to issue a straight, game defining red to Killie for nothing worse......

I'm not sure how referees survive that. Let me rephrase that, referees who act like that to the detriment of celtic, don't survive that. 

We are being refereed, at the time and retrospectively, to a different set of standards. 

When Brown is inevitably cited this week, I am going to puke when the select media point to apparent parity, all whilst conveniently ignoring that after his Hibs tackle he should never have played, never mind played, committed enough offences to have been off twice, before scoring a league deciding winner.

And all while Steve Clarke, and Scottish football, find it a convenient moment to hold their collective fucking tongue. 

It's taken a while, but welcome to the club mate . Great post

Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Probably not mate, but we should

We should have done much more at the last OF game mate

We would be ridiculed for celebrating 1 old firm league win in 8 years

And I bet even if we win the title . Some would still be subdued amongst the team and background staff

We always have to be more dignified .

I do think celebrating like that was premature though

Earlier I said the title is not over and few bears were quick to say otherwise . I never said too much in return out of respect for them hurting .

However as long odds as it may be now . The scum beat us twice in 2008 to win the title . There is nothing to suggest this shower can win at Scumdome , never mind win the 2

And win every game nearly from now to the end of the season .

It could be done but it probably wont .

However if it was us the day . I would have hated us thinking we had won the title when it clearly hasn't been won .

Have we forgotten 2005  . I haven't so I will continue to think positive until we can't win it

5 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

The botom line in it all, is the mold is set and nothing will change, so we have to look after ourselves in putting games to bed which thus far we are struggling to do with any consistency, so we must change and that equals in personnel. It's get better quality in and the average joe out.

I'll also be brutal, we start with Tav, nice guy and good servant that he is, but is now a luxury we simply do not need. We hopefully would get a decent bit of pay for him. Morelos is going simply because he wants better and we need the cash and more to fund new. 

We simply cannot persist with players who are average and expect to win this title, just because we are Rangers and have the second highest budget, because that budget is more than three time less than the title holders and the reality is our average players are no better than those in the other also rans and in many instances worse. In fear of repeating myself, overall, StJ looked to have the better players and not only them when we succumb to defeat.

Our signing policy also needs to improve, because this repeatedly bringing in quantity over quality is simply not working with results under four managers in two years proving that.

We need a serious step change in how we do things and NO one is an exception to that, otherwise we remain second rate for the foreseeable and Gerrard knows that better than anyone to his peril.

This CO process is not a level playing field and the ref's are a mockery in their bias, but we are impotent to change any of that, so we need o change to compensate. At least we would then have control over it. 

I agree with a lot you say.

In glory days gone by it didn't matter so much that Morelos was sent off, we won the game anyway. The stonewall penalty at Easter Road didn't matter, we were already 2 up. Killie player not being red carded was annoying, but we would've won anyway. The chalked off goal at Dundee only meant one less goal on our tally, as opposed to 2 points. 

Problem is, we are scrapping cos we aren't as good as that anymore. And those decisions, as brutally inconsistent and unfair and against us as they are, now really, really matter. 

10 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

We should have done much more at the last OF game mate

We would be ridiculed for celebrating 1 old firm league win in 8 years

And I bet even if we win the title . Some would still be subdued amongst the team and background staff

We always have to be more dignified .

I do think celebrating like that was premature though

Earlier I said the title is not over and few bears were quick to say otherwise . I never said too much in return out of respect for them hurting .

However as long odds as it may be now . The scum beat us twice in 2008 to win the title . There is nothing to suggest this shower can win at Scumdome , never mind win the 2

And win every game nearly from now to the end of the season .

It could be done but it probably wont .

However if it was us the day . I would have hated us thinking we had won the title when it clearly hasn't been won .

Have we forgotten 2005  . I haven't so I will continue to think positive until we can't win it

Had a team that no matter what showed they wanted to win, and never gave up back then mate, can you say the same for now?

Archived