Officialdom Conspiracy?

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And that is part of the problem. The media immediately dumb down scum incidents and they soon fritter away into insignificance.  Normally this results in no CO action against the scum.

Whereas in addition to immediate campaigns against Morelos 3 times this season there's still articles appearing daily talking about us suffering due to Morelos actions not refs, his hotheadedness, us being part of the problem not solution for the current system failings etc.

It's quite simply part of a media campaign, and a currently successful one at that.

Fwiw given he's got away with a couple this season, and to demonstrate how fair the system is 😂 I think Brown will be cited.I hope he accepts ban (Motherwell, Hearts Hivs so doubt it )as I think he'd then win appeal. 

They can't cite Brown without putting Madden in the shit AGAIN for inept refereeing. Nobody seems to know the criteria for McGregors citation but it seems Madden admitted getting it wrong , he'd have to do the same with Brown and lose credibility so it won't happen. The modern game is faster and referees have a much harder job but some of the errors by our TOP referees  🤣 in Scotland are astonishing. McGinn CLEAR straight red v Dundee Utd missed by Collum but panel say he got it right, to clear his arse .

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going to be controversial and say it was a penalty on Brophy by Worrall. The player was looking for it, the contact was minimal but imo Worrall did impede him by blocking him with his arm. The way he collapsed was ridiculous, but the intent and execution of that intent by Worrall was obvious. By no means the stone waller that the media narrative suggests.

The red was blatant. The keeper has told everyone all he did was put his arms up in the air. Not sure how he's managed to forget he then brought them down and put his left elbow deliberately into Kamaras face. 

Candeais foul? FFS the media are getting desperate now. Never a yellow let alone red.

Result: 1 decision in our favour for Worrall challenge.

Edit: I'll put it as an incident of note as a cup game not league as I've done with other cup games.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Not too sure on the red but they have been given and he won the ball, but his heel ends on the counts shoulder 😂

It could well have been a penalty as you say, red would have been very harsh. I think the Power from Killie incident probably made the ref not go with it. I also thought the ref had a decent game. 

25 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Was meaning Worrall mate

I know 😉.

Couldn't be a pen and red as that's a double whammy, no longer done if there's a genuine attempt to play the ball. 

Guess it comes down to interpretation of intent, danger to player, and genuine attempt at playing ball. The Power incident leaves all of this entirely uncertain as to what actions now constitute what offence, if any.

3 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I know 😉.

Couldn't be a pen and red as that's a double whammy, no longer done if there's a genuine attempt to play the ball. 

Guess it comes down to interpretation of intent, danger to player, and genuine attempt at playing ball. The Power incident leaves all of this entirely uncertain as to what actions now constitute what offence, if any.

That not only if it’s last man outside the box?

17 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

That not only if it’s last man outside the box?

Nah in the box too I'm sure. It was brought in as it was deemed a penalty and red card for a genuine attempt at ball was excessive and a double punishment, so was for incidents inside the box. That's why the sheep one on day one was baffling.

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Probably because Sportscene where more interested in talking about bad words this time. 

Now I never thought about that, but it is a good point.

It will be interesting (not that I will be listening :happy:) to see what they and Clyde run with tonight, naughty words by Rangers fans, again, or bad Rangers players with high boots ?? :unsure:

Nothing overly contentious tonight.

Though the referee was particularly lenient with a few obvious yellows he let Dundee off with. At least 3 blatant tugs, and a couple of swipes at Rangers  players.  I'm all for letting games flow but there should have been cards issued  retrospectively after moves had broken down. But nothing game changing or significant.

Nothing for the Compliance Officer to review here tonight, for a change.

6 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Nothing overly contentious tonight.

Though the referee was particularly lenient with a few obvious yellows he let Dundee off with. At least 3 blatant tugs, and a couple of swipes at Rangers  players.  I'm all for letting games flow but there should have been cards issued  retrospectively after moves had broken down. But nothing game changing or significant.

Nothing for the Compliance Officer to review here tonight, for a change.

We were playing bottom of the league 

McLean was doing  them all the favours over at Tyncastle 

Forced myself to watch the scum highlights there. No issue with Hearts red, correct decision re Hearts penalty.

But last man Boyata fouled Naismith at the edge of his box as he shot - no foul and red. Brown (no surprise there) volleyed a Hearts player deliberately in stomach - yellow only. Ajer fouls in box, could have resulted in goal, he did make genuine attempt at ball so clear yellow - not carded.

Any surprise they're top of fair play table and have fewest suspensions....

Paranoia = reality. 

41 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Forced myself to watch the scum highlights there. No issue with Hearts red, correct decision re Hearts penalty.

But last man Boyata fouled Naismith at the edge of his box as he shot - no foul and red. Brown (no surprise there) volleyed a Hearts player deliberately in stomach - yellow only. Ajer fouls in box, could have resulted in goal, he did make genuine attempt at ball so clear yellow - not carded.

Any surprise they're top of fair play table and have fewest suspensions....

Paranoia = reality. 

Thanks for watching their highlights mate, it is not easy for any Bear to do that when you know they will have got away with decisions we and probably most teams would not. :headwall:

We are not on a level playing field unfortunately 

Archived