Officialdom Conspiracy?

And to think the season started with it really only refs decisions that had me thinking we'd be getting fucked over.

Note to self for next season: include charges for the club compared to other clubs actions, and that of the non compliance officer for our retrospective incidents too.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, evenstevens said:

Compliance Officer legislation surely can't be for incidents not seen by any official, as proved by Hibs player getting yellow reviewed, cited and punished? 

Like you, I thought that the case, but seems rules are "flexible" 🤔

I would suggest " make it up as you go along " would be more an accurate description

2 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

And to think the season started with it really only refs decisions that had me thinking we'd be getting fucked over.

Note to self for next season: include charges for the club compared to other clubs actions, and that of the non compliance officer for our retrospective incidents too.

I have a feeling , you will be adding a few more categories next season

14 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Another stonewall penalty not given today, in fact he gave us fuck all today! 

Yep. We were crap, can blame ourselves for much of it, but bottom line is we were denied a penalty. Sick of it, but not surprised by it.

But am more annoyed by us than that tbh.

29 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Yep. We were crap, can blame ourselves for much of it, but bottom line is we were denied a penalty. Sick of it, but not surprised by it.

But am more annoyed by us than that tbh.

Totally agree, we were poor & didn't create nearly enough! End of the day though, referreed correctly & we win the game 1-0! 

Not only the pen,McLean seemed determined not to book any players no matter what,is this the new mantra?

2/3 times he gave goal kicks when they should have been corners,for us ofcourse,not that we do anything wi them anyway.

The holding and man handling of our players was ridiculous,nevermind the arm/elbow into McCrorie's face in the 1st half.

15 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Ikpeazu of Hearts has 5 fouls in this game so far without booking. 

Doubt Morelos would be able to make 5 fouls without getting booked or even sent off. 

That’s the difference for me, we need parity

That said, Hearts just got a stinking red card from Walsh.

12 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That was an absolute shocker man, the ball stops stone dead as well ffs. Lost the game over it. Well apart from the keeper howler

It's the whole hysteria about leaving the ground. By the time he was at the tackle he was on the ground and won it cleanly. Refs need to start refereeing what happened rather than what might have happened if the defender had done something different. That tackle, the way it happened, was clean and safe.

What's worrying is that the studio ref says it's a free kick. Bollocks.

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

A howler of a red by a ref who like yesterday wanted to be the main man rather than let the players be.

That said, Levein isn't defended the red carded boy 😂

Not the first time a manager has got something like that wrong. Although for it to be Levein that's taking that well is... novel.

Archived