Officialdom Conspiracy?

41 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Talking shite about penalty miss. And never mind the blame game, are we refereed fairly.... 

Should we have had a penalty?

Should McGregor have had a red?

Should Morelos have been given offside when breaking through, the one where he was fouled in the box at the end of it?

Take it you never watched the multiple clear cut chances we missed then?

Too busy looking at the refs to find excuses to bump this car crash of a thread probably. We took a point from that game because we wasted several chances to put the game beyond Hibs. Those chances were created even with all these factors you claim were going against us. Stop making excuses.

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Too busy looking at the refs to find excuses to bump this car crash of a thread probably. We took a point from that game because we wasted several chances to put the game beyond Hibs. Those chances were created even with all these factors you claim were going against us. Stop making excuses.

Take it you've not seen our success rate from penalties?

Excuses? Here's my first paragraph from my first post tonight..

"Where to start? Ok, I'll start with the fact that we created the chances to win 3 games, but the finishes to win none. Now onto the refereeing.  Big decisions."

It's clear where I'm puting the blame tonight, but you've ignored that. Wonder why..

You've not answered my 3 questions. Wonder why.....

19 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Excuses? Clearly your at it yes we missed our chances but IF we won by 4/5 isn't the point. We aint going to every week we are gonna need to battle and get results in tight games even next year during those games all we ask is for fairness clear pens or red cards need to be given.

Those are game changing decisions I dont care if we have another 38mins to sort it or 38 games  such decisions are massive and should be highlighted 

12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Take it you've not seen our success rate from penalties?

Excuses? Here's my first paragraph from my first post tonight..

"Where to start? Ok, I'll start with the fact that we created the chances to win 3 games, but the finishes to win none. Now onto the refereeing.  Big decisions."

It's clear where I'm puting the blame tonight, but you've ignored that. Wonder why..

You've not answered my 3 questions. Wonder why.....

Because they're irrelevant, that's why. They had no impact on the result as we could and should have still won the game comfortably.

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

If we got a penalty tonight we'd have probably missed it anyway. Can't blame ref for us not taking 3 points there. 

I'd love to have found out  thats the point. We weren't given the chance and thats wrong

Given that it finished 1-1 the decision not to award us a pen has a massive impact on the outcome. Anyone that says otherwise is lying. Yes should we of needed a pen to win tonight nope but it turns out that decision potentially cost us 2 points.  

I agree with the sentiments that we shouldn’t have been relying on the ref to do his job correctly tonight to have won, and that had we taken our chances or not made the wrong final pass etc we’d have won comfortably.

But some of the wrong decisions were game changing:

- McGregor being sent off early in the first half would have changed the result.

- Penalty being awarded would have changed the result

- Foul being given in lead up to equaliser would most likely have changed the result.

- offside flag being raised by otherwise flag happy assistant in the lead up to the equaliser may have changed the result

- David Gray being sent off for either second yellow (should have been booked for earlier challenge) or straight red as I felt his assault of Morelos deserved it may have changed the result. 

5 key decisions against us. And still there’s posters on here think the officials aren’t at least partially to blame for the result.

3 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Because they're irrelevant, that's why. They had no impact on the result as we could and should have still won the game comfortably.

😂😂

You're not answering because to do so honestly would prove you wrong.

Yes we weren't good enough to win on the night, but undoubtedly the actions of the officials went against us and cost us red cards, a penalty, and a clean break on goal where our player was again fouled in the box.

Bizarre that when you say decisions had no impact  on a result that you refuse to discuss those decisions. Strange to not want parity.. 

5 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Talking shite about penalty miss. And never mind the blame game, are we refereed fairly.... 

Should Morelos have been given offside when breaking through, the one where he was fouled in the box at the end of it?

Don't reply to that cunt of all cunts

The prick is a car crash of a so called Rangers fan 

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Don't reply to that cunt of all cunts

The prick is a car crash of a so called Rangers fan 

The ones who think there's nothing going on and no bias always refuse to discuss the decisions.

"No impact on the result" is a belter though.

7 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

The ones who think there's nothing going on and no bias always refuse to discuss the decisions.

Most bears appreciate this thread mate .Fuck the ass wipes 

4 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'll rephrase that. They should have had no impact on the game.

Cunts claiming I'm not a Rangers fan because I don't buy into the big conspiracy theories are laughable though :lol:

1 hour ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'll rephrase that. They should have had no impact on the game.

Cunts claiming I'm not a Rangers fan because I don't buy into the big conspiracy theories are laughable though :lol:

So you're a bear on a thread primarily questioning parity and big decisions, disproportionately that appear to be going against us. Maybe corrupt, maybe bias, maybe incompetence. But what scale of an issue there is is being considered over the course of the season. To do that we need to consider how the officials failings impact on games. So..

Should Morelos have been given offside when breaking through, the one where he was fouled in the box at the end of it?

What other big game changing decisions were there for / against?

17 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Terrible performance from the Ref and linesman. 

We should’ve still won without getting the correct decisions, but they did have an impact on the result. 

As simple as that. Not for the 1st time this season, actually far from the 1st time this season.

3 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

As simple as that. Not for the 1st time this season, actually far from the 1st time this season.

It’s every other game mate if not 2 out of 3  just because we win in those game doesn’t mean the decisions arent going against us. 

3 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Well well well

After todays results Steven McLean's failure to do his job properly has cost us the chance of being only 6 behind them tonight 

Or us not doing our job properly and putting ball in back of the net ,far too many missed chances 

Archived