How to celebrate a goal against the bheasts

Thermopylae

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lafferty can't go anywhere near the celtic fans without the linesman running over to stop him.  Yet scum players come to Ibrox and are crawling all over the advertising boards, gesturing at fans, putting scarfs on posts, etc.  

What Hearts showed today is if you can match celtic's physicality you're in with a chance.  We've badly lacked physicality and dig, especially in midfield, for years now but not anymore.  Next time we play them I think it'll be a huge improvement from past matches.  The counter pressing system Gerrard is using works best against teams who like to sit high up the pitch and attack so we have a lot going for us.  

1 minute ago, TEFTONG said:

50 million worth tierney gets raped in the build-up to what is a cracking finish from the big man...his boyfriend pr won't be happy:whistle:

If that had been Tavernier he'd be getting slated on here for that defending.  If teams attack Tierney he might just get found out which is what happened to Izaguirre after he won Scotland's POTY award.  It's easy to look like a world beater when you've no defending to do but when up against it his arse will collapse and he'll be exposed for the average player he is.  There's no doubt in my mind that Tavernier is at least equal to him in terms of ability but the valuations are worlds apart.  

1 hour ago, TMB said:

Lafferty can't go anywhere near the celtic fans without the linesman running over to stop him.  Yet scum players come to Ibrox and are crawling all over the advertising boards, gesturing at fans, putting scarfs on posts, etc.  

I also find this quite incredible

12 minutes ago, TMB said:

There's no doubt in my mind that Tavernier is at least equal to him in terms of ability but the valuations are worlds apart.  

That is just not true though . Tinted specs on . Tav had a good game midweek . A few trophies and OF wins might help his case