Reserves v Falkirk - IRN BRU Cup

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

sorry. 

No need to be sorry. I enjoyed that. There's absolutely no need to go over old ground with how Murty ultimately came up short with the full team. I believe his experience now as a manager at senior level will help him at youth level.

I wasn't sure at the time when we allowed Murty to return to his previous role in the Summer but now time has passed and the dust has settled he probably is well placed.

Disappointing result but even the senior team has lost to Falkirk so no shame and hopefully it benefits the youngsters, as playing against higher quality players did in the past before the reserve league got stopped.

6 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

No need to be sorry. I enjoyed that. There's absolutely no need to go over old ground with how Murty ultimately came up short with the full team. I believe his experience now as a manager at senior level will help him at youth level.

I wasn't sure at the time when we allowed Murty to return to his previous role in the Summer but now time has passed and the dust has settled he probably is well placed.

Disappointing result but even the senior team has lost to Falkirk so no shame and hopefully it benefits the youngsters, as playing against higher quality players did in the past before the reserve league got stopped.

Would rather have Kirkwood in charge. 

The two Falkirk goals were caused by horrendous defending; I thought McCrorie had saved the first one but it was deemed to have crossed the line, and their second was a gift from our central defenders from a corner. Somethings never change though, because the officiating was fucking woeful. Big Sadiq chased a through ball and the linesman waited until he was about to fire it into the net from 10 yards before he put his flag up for offside. Then McCrory launched one right down the middle for Sadiq to latch onto it and he was upended by the keeper but was booked for diving. The worst one was when Rudden slotted one away and he was flagged for offside when he was clearly played onside by their number 15. Thye lads improved as the game progressed by what I saw and I think they were robbed of at least a draw by the officials.

19 hours ago, stewaj3 said:

You ever think about following the Rangers ??

yes smart ass  i do follow Rangers i am a season ticket holder but these saturdays we were not playing  and i am a football fan and will go to games outwith Rangers when they are not playing usually junior football

On ‎13‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 21:22, billscott said:

i went to stenhousemuir v thistle and was charged £6 then livingston v annan at linlithgow juniors park and was charged £5  the following week i went to alloa v ross county and was charged £ 9   when i quired the price i was told the alloa chairman had decided the price no wonder there was hardly anyone there think the adult price was £ 17     the prices i paid were oap! prices

you should start following the Queen's 11 Sir

6 minutes ago, tm91 said:

I try not to hold last season against him but just the sight of Murty's face makes me angry.

Thank the non-existent lord above for Stevie fuckin' G.

He started talking and last season all came flooding back, with his rambling pish game after game. 

35 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

The two Falkirk goals were caused by horrendous defending; I thought McCrorie had saved the first one but it was deemed to have crossed the line, and their second was a gift from our central defenders from a corner. Somethings never change though, because the officiating was fucking woeful. Big Sadiq chased a through ball and the linesman waited until he was about to fire it into the net from 10 yards before he put his flag up for offside. Then McCrory launched one right down the middle for Sadiq to latch onto it and he was upended by the keeper but was booked for diving. The worst one was when Rudden slotted one away and he was flagged for offside when he was clearly played onside by their number 15. Thye lads improved as the game progressed by what I saw and I think they were robbed of at least a draw by the officials.

Your just paranoid so you are. 

I’m just glad Stevie G so far it looks like he’ll be a success, I really couldn’t stomach murty anywhere near our first team again, even for 1 game 

far too soft a person to be a manager at a good level, Gerrard EXPECTS certain things from players murty HOPED they’d give him it

I don’t like the fact I’m criticising murty because he was threw into the position he never said he was a football manager, he did take the job tho, but even listening to him now brings back memories from last year an I can’t help thinking I’d rather have a strong minded no nonsense youth coach demanding improvement from the young lads, rather than begging the boys to improve