Feel Good Factor

scotty1976

1 hour ago, BlueKnight87 said:

We do still have to strengthen key areas.

I'm hoping with news of the share issue and now tonight's result.

That king and co are getting ready to turn the screw. Investing in that extra bit of quailty we need. 

I see it a bit different.

I think we need backup for the key areas. Those key areas being the spine of the team at centre-half and centre-forward. If one of the centre-halfs or Morelos can't play I think we're struggling for someone to step in.

I'd love to strengthen all over the pitch but getting decent backup up front and in defence is priority for me.

8 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

I think we need backup for the key areas. Those key areas being the spine of the team at centre-half and centre-forward. If one of the centre-halfs or Morelos can't play I think we're struggling for someone to step in.

I'd love to strengthen all over the pitch but getting decent backup up front and in defence is priority for me.

Fair point mate ?

I still feel we need a playmaker in the middle. Someone who can open up tight defenses and play the killer pass. Invest in this plus the back up you mentioned and we can go for 55 this season IMO.

5 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

This is no false dawn.

This is the real deal.

We now have seriously good quality. A spine of steel, playing well and will get better, led by the best manager up here by a country mile.

Gerrard is a born leader and it well rubs off on the team.

We have no fear!

FFS, we even have Halliday stepping up and I have no fear of that either and hope the lad does himself proud.

Can't feel any better that.

I hope your positivity is well placed.  I feel the same, while being a bit cautious due to recent history.

Probably have a much clearer position after  the next 2 European qualifiers (hopefully) and the trip to the piggery.

16 hours ago, Jamie0202 said:

Can't disagree, but I am assuming Lafferty is on the way and we do create plenty chances. Also, move Tav up one and there will be more goals!

It is nice to have some positivity about the place at last but it's crucial we back that up with results.

False dawn after false dawn has made us almost reluctant to expect success anymore and that's just not Rangers. Imo the feel good factor will return for real when we take our title back off that pond life across the city. 

3 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

Could Tav be the 'creative' MF we're looking for? Just a thought?

I think there's more to him. You can see what he's got going forward. He does make some amazing runs and gets balls in, but he has also got some power and accuracy in his shots compared to some, but his defensive role does limit his forays imo, so I'd just like to see the shackles off, move him one up to see all that's in that locker. He reminds a little of Albertz when he goes forward gliding past players. Not as powerful a shot, but I do see similarities in style. I want goals from all over the park. If it doesn't work, then fine, then back to what he does from deeper.

15 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

This is no false dawn.

This is the real deal.

We now have seriously good quality. A spine of steel, playing well and will get better, led by the best manager up here by a country mile.

Gerrard is a born leader and it well rubs off on the team.

We have no fear!

FFS, we even have Halliday stepping up and I have no fear of that either and hope the lad does himself proud.

Can't feel any better that.

I said this in another post about three weeks ago, this is our Shankly moment, the gaffer is not taking passengers, prisoners or excuses, he is taking points!

This year is going to be some year for us I am sure.