Rangers/UB07 v FC Ufa

TheDerryEnd

5 minutes ago, offshoreworker said:

yes mate very sad times when we cant look after our own vets but look after immigrants ?

Too true, said this elsewhere, immigrants everywhere and everyone out in the streets speaking up and protesting if we dare say or do anything that is classed as wrong, look at us, oh look at us, these cunts are nowhere when it comes to things like Armed Forces, disgrace, and any ex forces I have seen just seem to try to get on with it and are humbled by any help put their way.

Watched the short documentary about even how the simple thing like the dogs they train to help them can have such a positive effect on there mental health, to me it should be more highlited but that doesn't seem to be an agenda with some in this country.

Just now, scottyc06 said:

The Baku song into the goal was brilliant! 

Yeah, I'm at the Broomloan Rear and was singing when that went in, the boy was singing it all the way home in the car, :UK:

But he's driving me nuts, he keeps singing "To THE Baku" 

Showed him the words and he says, "yeah I know but I prefer it with my words," no answer to that.

His mum was laughing away as she was driving, she's thinking, oh fuck I have a junior one of what I was like at that age. :craphead:

8 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Too true, said this elsewhere, immigrants everywhere and everyone out in the streets speaking up and protesting if we dare say or do anything that is classed as wrong, look at us, oh look at us, these cunts are nowhere when it comes to things like Armed Forces, disgrace, and any ex forces I have seen just seem to try to get on with it and are humbled by any help put their way.

Watched the short documentary about even how the simple thing like the dogs they train to help them can have such a positive effect on there mental health, to me it should be more highlited but that doesn't seem to be an agenda with some in this country.

just a wee bump mate lol 2000 (clydebank) had a soldiers of the streets fund raiser in drumchapel orange hall wpm served in the argyle's handed a cheque over to them for £1'690 fantastic well done the brethern/sisters of drumchapel/clydebank