Rapid Vienna Day Trip

ForeverAndEver

3 hours ago, superally07 said:

You's not book together mate? 

Me and 1 other are on 6 am flight and bus 2 also. Can't wait!

Nah, we all booked seperately mate. 

I did message TC and ask if we could all be grouped together just after we found out we had all been allocated a ticket. They said they would try their best, but I guess I just managed to get the other 4 grouped and not me. Lol

13 minutes ago, TheCutch said:

Nah, we all booked seperately mate. 

I did message TC and ask if we could all be grouped together just after we found out we had all been allocated a ticket. They said they would try their best, but I guess I just managed to get the other 4 grouped and not me. Lol

Booking me and my brother together was a nightmare on the THomas Cook website was a nightmare not user friendly at all, fuck booking 5 at the same time! 

Hopefully you are near them on the plane!! 

10 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I'm on one with the above poster's flight details. Lucky bastard getting a lie in 😉

Nothing to stop you from arriving just before midnight and drinking till your plane leaves, sleep is for weans  👍

1 hour ago, GovanFrontSince96 said:

Booking me and my brother together was a nightmare on the THomas Cook website was a nightmare not user friendly at all, fuck booking 5 at the same time! 

Hopefully you are near them on the plane!! 

Will be fine mate.

Was only concerned that we were all on the same flight. And as we are, all is good. 

Fly London Wednesday night. Then first flight to Bratislava Thursday then train from there to Vienna then stay Vienna two nights then flight to Dublin then Edinburgh then somehow back to Glasgow. Annnnnnndddddd breath. Things you do to follow Rangers let’s hope for a result 🇬🇧