55 will be this year - Lafferty

.Williamson.

Spoiler

I like the positive attitude, just wish it was kept in the dressing room. The performance at the piggery tells me otherwise, looks like we will surrender minimum 6 points to the beggars if we play like that again. Stop talking and motivating every other team we play ya big fanny and show us how its done by winning full points out the next run of games. 

I’m not sure if the headline is a lift and drop from a media source or Williamson’s headline but it doesn’t really reflect the story.

I’d be concerned if we didn’t have players in the dressing room who think we can win the league. I would be similarly concerned if Lafferty was in the paper just saying “we will win this league” with no real background.

1 hour ago, Jeffrey said:

Tough one imo

One's a member of the Stan Varga CSC and a rebel bastard but the other walked out on us at our lowest ebb

Agathe is their guest speaker next week.

I resent the rebel bastard tag all because I lost a bet and had to join them.

2 hours ago, OhW said:

How long have you followed football? Have you never heard the phrase "that's the team talk done, stick that up on the dressing room wall"?

Or maybe they will realise that it came from the man who scored against them in 4 consecutive games for hearts and think twice.

If our players are scared to speak their minds the filth will think they have shut them up/we have shat it. Where has keeping quiet got us so far?

20 minutes ago, Drunk and disorderly. said:

I think Kyle was right to say it. Let's the support know that the players are up for 55 this season. As for it motivating the scum, does anyone seriously think they don't give their all against us already?

They could have let us know that on sunday

talk is cheap