Rangersradio

oxger

9 hours ago, oxger said:

tonight rangersradio are joined by Rangers legend Mark Walters  talking about his life in football ,and chatting about his new book WINGIN. IT 

LETS GO 

I'm getting his book and asked for it to be signed with a poignant question I wish to be answered:) 

I can't wait to find out what the reply is and no it isn't a marriage proposal or anything remotely naughty.... 

26 minutes ago, Sweettartangirl said:

I'm getting his book and asked for it to be signed with a poignant question I wish to be answered:) 

I can't wait to find out what the reply is and no it isn't a marriage proposal or anything remotely naughty.... 

You asked if he's a fan of Peaky Blinders, seeing as he's from Birmingham, didn't you? 

8 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

Mark's reply: Yes, it is true what they say about black men. Lots of love, Mark. Xxx

6 hours ago, Sweettartangirl said:

That's the one ???

I nearly added that as a "PS" onto the question I asked him on Monday night at Walkabout. Just as well I didn't, as it ended up being read out and asked after the guy sitting across from me told David Tanner to ask it  (Alan Ferguson, I'm sure Tanner called him).