Referee For Sunday

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I think like yourself I will just wait and see how he does on the day, he was better against Hearts but that did not surprise me or you. I just hope he is not mentioned much after the game, that will do for me. 

My para head says Hearts beating us would have put them a little too far ahead you know who .

We were always getting the decisions on this one for me

13 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

My para head says Hearts beating us would have put them a little too far ahead you know who .

We were always getting the decisions on this one for me

I agree with that, 'para' maybe but I will keep in that mode until I can be convinced that we are wrong.  :happy: 

It doesn't matter too much who the ref is, the relentless media campaign goes on. Days after we are awarded 2 of the most clear cut penalties you will see all season the Sun are running renewed stories about the handball. I can only imagine what would happen if we were  awarded a penalty which TV replays showed shouldn't have been given. Sturgeon would probably declare a state of emergency! 

Even a good referee would struggle to perform in these poisonous climes, and Scottish referees are far from being any good. 

6 hours ago, Heshootshescores said:

It doesn't matter too much who the ref is, the relentless media campaign goes on. Days after we are awarded 2 of the most clear cut penalties you will see all season the Sun are running renewed stories about the handball. I can only imagine what would happen if we were  awarded a penalty which TV replays showed shouldn't have been given. Sturgeon would probably declare a state of emergency! 

Even a good referee would struggle to perform in these poisonous climes, and Scottish referees are far from being any good. 

It's Dallas mate .You can clearly see there's an agenda with any of the beggar media  to  get him demoted .No referee gets the analytical after match criticism he gets .Beaton is not far behind .

Dallas will never get an OF game or a big match . Put money on that 

Some of the stuff written is almost personal,yet we never hear a peep about Collum and Thompson performances after they've been the ref in another bheast win