Still unbeaten in Europe

Leeds_Bear

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

Disnae even make sense.  Wit is it wae absolute throbbers on here trying to get raises out of people when we’ve just had a pish performance and result.  Absolute virgins man.

You just said it yourself. A pish performance and we didn’t win. Fucksakes. 

38 minutes ago, Brackley Bluenose said:

I’d agree but I think on nights like this I personally look for the perspective that it wasn’t that long ago that playing European football again looked a very unrealistic prospect. As little time ago as May in fact! 

People have very short memories I’m afraid,of course we all wanted the win but it wasn’t to and I won’t get on the teams back because we draw with Spartak Moscow.

still unbeaten in Europe ??

16 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m frustrated that we still have no idea how to break defensively minded teams down

Majority of possession again and nothing to show for it.

But tonight we did break them down just lacked composure in front of goal. Tav and grezda should have scored. And we had other chances to score it just wasn't our night.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

I think i would rather keep the progress excuses for after we are eventually knocked out 

Poor tonight . End of 

Sorry cannot agree - we got a point , never lost a goal . 

Thought we deserved to win. 

We have already well over achieved in Europe this season. Iam quite happy to have set a new Scottish European record, and made a few quid, not budgeted for, into the bargain. If we get through to the last 32, fair enough, if not, i aint too bothered. I really dont want Europe to be a distraction to us after the New Year. That is is when the league starts to hotten up, and i want us to be fully focussed on that.

Lets be realistic, we ain't going to Baku.

9 hours ago, GOAT said:

Disnae even make sense.  Wit is it wae absolute throbbers on here trying to get raises out of people when we’ve just had a pish performance and result.  Absolute virgins man.

I don't think anyone is trying to get a rise out of anyone, I think people are just being realistic. Not sure anyone can argue it's disappointing not to win and our performance in the final third left a lot to be desired - but being objective about the situation, we've come a long long way - further than most of us thought we would. 

We will always have high expectations as a support and rightly so - but people aren't 'throbbers' for taking positives from the situation.