Still unbeaten in Europe

Leeds_Bear

Considering who we’ve played and where we were, I’m pretty confident 90% of people on here would’ve taken that at the start of the season. 

Still feels like two points dropped granted but the qualification is still in our hands. 

Flanangan couldn’t pass wind btw.

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

It's a poor point.

I’d agree but I think on nights like this I personally look for the perspective that it wasn’t that long ago that playing European football again looked a very unrealistic prospect. As little time ago as May in fact! 

7 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Don’t give a fuck tbh, we should have won that. 

I feel your frustration but a loss would have been worse and our young bears are getting Euro nights its just the start. 

Dont get me wrong my mrs was hiding and asked why do you become an animal when football is on :lol:

4 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

if we draw the other 2 games then aye. Win tonight and we could have got through and still be able to lose twice.

8 points should do it. Rapid won't get anything next game and if we can take a point in Moscow, Spartak still to go to Spain. Can see it going to the last game. Always does with us.

If we can come away from Moscow with a point and Villareal can do the double over Vienna we'll be looking very good. 

It's a bit of a bittersweet night, to remain unbeaten is some achievement but if we could have just found that winning goal we'd all be flying just now regardless of the performance. 

We have got through the qualifying rounds, top of the group and still have it in our own hands but I know how people feel that it was 2 points dropped. We are doing better that I thought we would at the start of the season and the way the team played at the start raised expectations but now we have to recapture that form.

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I’m frustrated that we still have no idea how to break defensively minded teams down

Majority of possession again and nothing to show for it.

I said almost every day at start of season that we needed a CAM/ Number 10..

i think we may rue the decision not to get one at end of the season because we have a big chance this season.

Just now, don logan said:

True......but I'd rather the one win.

Yeah mate agreed. Goal dif looks ok. Think if we draw in Moscow that might take them out. Villarreal won’t lose to Vienna and I think we are good enough to get a result in Vienna as well. We need the draw in Moscow. 

1 minute ago, Hadron Collider said:

Yeah mate agreed. Goal dif looks ok. Think if we draw in Moscow that might take them out. Villarreal won’t lose to Vienna and I think we are good enough to get a result in Vienna as well. We need the draw in Moscow. 

Avoiding defeat in Moscow key. If Villareal win in Austria they'll be home and hosed. They might then treat their trip to us a little less seriously. All ifs and buts just now but Baku still on the radar........

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

Aye you do give a fuck. That’s why you’re posting. 

Disnae even make sense.  Wit is it wae absolute throbbers on here trying to get raises out of people when we’ve just had a pish performance and result.  Absolute virgins man.