Scum haven't taken tickets for the 29th (Rumour)

KingKirk

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You don’t care about any other team in Scotland either so are you saying we should just ban all away fans to Ibrox then?

They are not getting banned at all it's up to them to take their allocation.

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

When tarriers get the full stand, this means season ticket holders don’t get a ticket?

Genuine question because if this is the case I’m not aware of it.

We now have 48k ST holders. If they get 8K tickets, that's more than our capacity.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Why would I genuinely care about any other group of fans in Scottish football? 

Who mentioned banning all away fans? 

That was the point I was saying. You don’t care like me and everyone else on here.

I was just asking you the question 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

That was the point I was saying. You don’t care like me and everyone else on here.

I was just asking you the question 

All away fans should get the corner and that's it. 

Sheep, Hibs, Hertz, Killie etc all get the corner, why should we give the beasts more? 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

When tarriers get the full stand, this means season ticket holders don’t get a ticket?

Genuine question because if this is the case I’m not aware of it.

Up until this season the club has restricted season tickets so as the fans in the Broomloan could be moved elsewhere if they paid for old firm games, as far as i'm aware anyway.

Now they have sold more season tickets in the Broomloan plus around the stadium, because they don't have to move them, they wouldn't have the capacity to move them all.

That's just my thoughts on it but might be wrong.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

All away fans should get the corner and that's it. 

Sheep, Hibs, Hertz, Killie etc all get the corner, why should we give the beasts more? 

Only cos it works both ways for us to get tickets at the piggery.

As someone else mentioned and what I said when first announced I’d cut the full Broomloan allocation but would give them slightly more.

6 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

It wasn't at the start though, I arrived just on kick of time and for the first 5/10 minutes it was jumping.

You have heard plenty managers say it before, keep tight for the first 10/20 and the natives become restless, not just at Ibrox but everywhere, that's what happened here imo.

It wasn’t bouncing at all mate, let’s be honest, UB started their new song at the start and nobody else sang it, TBB getting sang when they got the red was the only decent bit of atmosphere at the game

1 minute ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Only cos it works both ways for us to get tickets at the piggery.

As someone else mentioned and what I said when first announced I’d cut the full Broomloan allocation but would give them slightly more.

The seats are not available anymore as they have been sold to season ticket holders only the away section everyone else sits in is available.

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We've been wanting their allocation cut for years, even back to when Walter was here. 

A minority yes, it didn't become a big thing until we turned shite though and a load of people started moaning about it online.

1 minute ago, Smile said:

The seats are not available anymore as they have been sold to season ticket holders only the away section everyone else sits in is available.

Well I’m not meaning this season.

I sit in the Broomloan with my son anyway. I know the rules at the start of the season.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

48’000 season ticket holders? Didn’t know that.

Yeah. The argument about whether or not we should have done it is a moot point now, we have. And given we have, the only way to increase the scum allocation is at the expense of ST holders who have it in their terms they get these games.

For those still wanting it, they've got no more rights than those in the Broomie. Perhaps we should look to give the scum back their 8k, but every home game we ballot the rest of the stadium and if your seat comes up it's given to someone moved from the Broomie....😉

Archived