Scum haven't taken tickets for the 29th (Rumour)

KingKirk

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, fanaticCR said:

Motherwell game please? Bouncing was it.

So you just going to troll through all the bog standard league games, to try and prove a point that the atmosphere in Ibrox could be better. 

Are we just to ignore the games where the atmosphere is jumping, when we are playing better opposition and playing well and beating them. 

11 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

All away fans should get the corner and that's it. 

Sheep, Hibs, Hertz, Killie etc all get the corner, why should we give the beasts more? 

Exactly why should the taigs get special treatment

A club who have tried to hurt and damage us relentlessly.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What are the rules for the Broomie?

Season tickets in the broomloan rear will be offered extra tickets as far im aware. BF should have selected it at the start of the season if they wanted it im sure as normal, dont know if they are being offered it still. 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

What if I can't afford a seat move? 

Other side of the ground is the same price mate

I've accepted in my head that I'll be moving at the end of the season anyway. No chance our board doesn't cave to them wanting the whole stand next year 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Other side of the ground is the same price mate

I've accepted in my head that I'll be moving at the end of the season anyway. No chance our board doesn't cave to them wanting the whole stand next year 

You still get a celtic ticket in BF, if you want it.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

So you just going to troll through all the bog standard league games, to try and prove a point that the atmosphere in Ibrox could be better. 

Are we just to ignore the games where the atmosphere is jumping, when we are playing better opposition and playing well and beating them. 

When was ibrox last bouncing? I can think of last 5-10 minutes of Rapid Vienna and struggling after that.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

It most certainly does, a ST in the Broomloan isn't the same price as the Copland. 

Well if your not paying the same as everyone else in the stadium why should you get the same service as them?

Just now, fanaticCR said:

Well if your not paying the same as everyone else in the stadium why should you get the same service as them?

You got the option at the start of the season in BF mate, if you want celtic tickets its £100 more on top of your season ticket. You can't moan after you don't pay it that you dont have a ticket.

1 minute ago, ricksen_da_best said:

He's right mate. With celtic tickets a BF season ticket is £480 im sure.

I'm in the BR though. 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Who doesn't get the same service? 

4 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

What are the rules for the Broomie?

It’s me and my son. His ticket doesn’t include old firm game. I get moved usually or that was the terms when I renewed before the change was decided.

There’s still been no official confirmation on what’s happening on the 29th now though with his ticket.

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

It’s me and my son. His ticket doesn’t include old firm game. I get moved usually or that was the terms when I renewed before the change was decided.

There’s still been no official confirmation on what’s happening on the 29th now though with his ticket.

You should've received an email from the club on Monday. 

Archived