Scum haven't taken tickets for the 29th (Rumour)

KingKirk

Just now, loyalfollower said:

In all seriousness the game itself is best for atmosphere when both sides are putting up a fight.  I’ve only been to the piggery twice. Won 4-2 and got whitewashed 3-0 but both times I had a brilliant time giving it big licks to those fenian fucks.   The allocations won’t make a difference to the teams performance but the fans are missing out.  Getting shite at celtic park and firing it back ,standing for 90+ mins no matter the score, walking out the stadium knowing atleast you’ll never be one of them is a good feeling.

the board for me have only slashed their tickets cos we were constantly losing to them. If we were on top I’d bet my mortgage things would have stayed as they were

I don't feel like I'm missing out by not having them there 

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Mr king gave his assurance that nothing will be changing.

I expect a scum statement if this is true using safety concerns as the reason. There is no concerns whatever 

Exactly we have had away fans in that section for years without any problems. 

The only safety issues was at there dump. 

1 minute ago, giffnockger said:

agree x 9999999999 - Ibrox shocking at the best of times atmopshere wise, this was the one game it was bouncing

So we have never had a great atmosphere at Ibrox on a Euro night with no away fans. 

You don’t like the atmosphere get up and sing get it going. 

2 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So your saying the scum bring the atmosphere??

Nah not at all, just ibrox is an absolute shambles these days. At least if the tarriers were there some people would feel the need to outsing them.

Just now, loyalfollower said:

When we eventually beat them I want their fans in the seats to see it.   In any case I think they’ll take the tickets.  No way will they risk the fans turning on them

I think they'll take the tickets too but if they don't I certainly won't miss them and I hope we don't bottle it and give them the Broomloan back next year 

43 minutes ago, eskbankloyal said:

It’s not really. It’s part of a bigger issue that the design of their stadium isn’t suitable for 800-1000 away fans at a high risk game as the last game showed so they want the allocations back to normal but by pinning the blame on Rangers fans as making things unsafe. 

If they don’t take any tickets, just watch the narrative in the press about how Rangers killed the fixture, Rangers need to give the full allocation back etc etc. 

I agree thats their end goal, but they can accommodate 1000 as easily as they can accommodate 8000. If they choose not to sell the 7000 seats to their fans.  We did this due to ST demand, they've not got the same argument.

They made the decision to go for for tat. They then made the decision to sell our usual allocation to their own. They caused the crush due to operational and planning failure at their stadium. They are 100% at fault. 

Rangers better not back down on this.

Just now, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s what happens when we don’t believe we can beat them. 

Absolutely.

Although that is entirely the teams we have had lately that have been at fault for that. Every game against them we convince ourselves the night and morning before that this is finally it. It's 5 minutes into the game kicking off that it becomes apparent it isn't 

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Nah not at all, just ibrox is an absolute shambles these days. At least if the tarriers were there some people would feel the need to outsing them.

Ibrox has been a shambles for at a long long time, giving that shower a full stand won’t change that it’s up to us. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Absolutely.

Although that is entirely the teams we have had lately that have been at fault for that. Every game against them we convince ourselves the night and morning before that this is finally it. It's 5 minutes into the game kicking off that it becomes apparent it isn't 

Can’t really have a pop at the players if we don’t think we can do it. 

5 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

I agree thats their end goal, but they can accommodate 1000 as easily as they can accommodate 8000. If they choose not to sell the 7000 seats to their fans.  We did this due to ST demand, they've not got the same argument.

They made the decision to go for for tat. They then made the decision to sell our usual allocation to their own. They caused the crush due to operational and planning failure at their stadium. They are 100% at fault. 

Rangers better not back down on this.

👏👏🇬🇧🇬🇧

Spot on. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Can’t really have a pop at the players if we don’t think we can do it. 

You've misread entirely what I just said. Even in recent times our support always goes in thinking we can do it, it's the players showing they don't believe is what fucks it

Completely blame the recent players for everything in terms of results and atmospheres against the taigs 

8 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

In all seriousness the game itself is best for atmosphere when both sides are putting up a fight.  I’ve only been to the piggery twice. Won 4-2 and got whitewashed 3-0 but both times I had a brilliant time giving it big licks to those fenian fucks.   The allocations won’t make a difference to the teams performance but the fans are missing out.  Getting shite at celtic park and firing it back ,standing for 90+ mins no matter the score, walking out the stadium knowing atleast you’ll never be one of them is a good feeling.

the board for me have only slashed their tickets cos we were constantly losing to them. If we were on top I’d bet my mortgage things would have stayed as they were

Nothing to do with maximising the number of ST holders we can have, who have paid up front and who spend money on food and drink etc every 2nd week? The Board ignored this and based it on the result of 2 home games per season?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

You've misread entirely what I just said. Even in recent times our support always goes in thinking we can do it, it's the players showing they don't believe is what fucks it

Completely blame the recent players for everything in terms of results and atmospheres against the taigs 

Got you mate. 👍

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Bullshit, we’ve just fucked our in support in the process.  

Mate I understand that you’re  pissed off as you probably struggle for a ticket etc.

But the club hasn’t fucked over the support, for once the club has taken a stand for the support.

18 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

This makes no sense from the business perspective.  The demand was there to sell additional season tickets and the Board took the sensible decision. 

The only possibility of the atmosphere being shite is if we find ourselves on the losing side and tbh if that's the case I'd take a quiet stadium over having to listen to them celebrating.

Why any Rangers supporter would prefer the Broomloan to be full of beggars rather than fellow bears is beyond me.

7 hours ago, Bakbear said:

We just lost to Aber-fucking-deen

not confident about the 29th at all. Just want to win the games between now and then. Will think about the scum game after Christmas. 

While we might lose, comparing them to Aberdeen is silly

One thing that the tarriers wont be doing is camping their whole team in defence and letting us try to break them down.  if anything it will be more like the European games as there will be space all over the park and both teams will be attacking.

Archived