Scum haven't taken tickets for the 29th (Rumour)

KingKirk

3 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Tell me any ground that is rocking for a run of the mill league game?Ibrox has always been pretty poor since all seating but so are most grounds unless it involves us.

Well posters are saying it’s all to do with the result, which the point above clearly proves it isn’t. At least now we are comparing ourselves to everyone else we can stop going on about the false opinion that ibrox is some sort of cauldron. 

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Motherwell 7-1, can’t remember that being rocking either. This whole scenario of if the teams winning then it’s rocking is a complete myth.

It's not really, if it was a big game then it would have been rocking but it was Motherwell.

Do you think if we scud the beggars 7-1 the atmosphere would be the same? C'mon to fuck mate the place would be bedlam.

12 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Yeah you can’t beat the normal timid people beside you giving dogs abuse to the scum when they come into the stadium. It’s magic. The whole buzz of the stadium when you enter, the constant noise, the stadium full 10 mins before.

You can’t have a cauldron of hatred if there’s no one to direct that to.

What about directing it at their horrible players? 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

It's not really, if it was a big game then it would have been rocking but it was Motherwell.

Do you think if we scud the beggars 7-1 the atmosphere would be the same? C'mon to fuck mate the place would be bedlam.

Again, Wednesday was the first game we had been top of the league in 7 years and was stone dead apart from one corner. 

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Not sure mate, thinking now I think the 2-0 to them match @gsa is talking about might have been the next season when Burns was manager of the taigs. Long time ago to remember 🤣

Yeah Collins scores 2 free kicks in a row down the Copland Rd. 

The end of one season and the start of the next. The 1-1 was the no scum fans game past Colin Scott.

Then the 2-0 defeat was the first old firm of the next.

Me, my Dad and wee brother have paid just shy of nearly £2k so far this season in tickets, so why should we be forced out of our own seats for two games to accommodate them? 

I've asked this question countless times before and still nobody's gave me a suitable answer. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Me, my Dad and wee brother have paid just shy of nearly £2k so far this season in tickets, so why should we be forced out of our own seats for two games to accommodate them? 

I've asked this question countless times before and still nobody's gave me a suitable answer. 

The same reason tarriers get moved for us when we go there.

3 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

You know that’s completely different.

I don't think it is at all

I have stronger feelings of hatred towards the likes of Griffith's than I do some wee creepy bastard from fuck knows where in Glasgow that thinks his bag of potatoes is some claim to a membership in the IRA 

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

I actually think our support has been fairly pish atmosphere wise against them at home for awhile now 

The performance on the pitch have hardly given us anything to sing or shout about in all honesty.

If the team play well, it won't matter if there's 2000, 800, or none of them, Ibrox will be rocking regardless of numbers. 

If they play shite, then aye, any atmosphere will just die, same as in any game. 

Don’t get me wrong something has to be done regarding them getting the full stand. The cameras are always all over them st ibrox and the stewards and police let them get away with absolute murder.

We could probably cut their allocation slightly and move them elsewhere. But banning them completely or giving them 800, I don’t agree with.

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Aye after paying a fortune for it, so how's it fair? 

Don’t pay for it if it bothers you that much. You know they get that part of the stadium when they come, so either move somewhere else or don’t get a ticket? 

Just now, ElBufalo20 said:

You don’t care about any other team in Scotland either so are you saying we should just ban all away fans to Ibrox then?

Why would I genuinely care about any other group of fans in Scottish football? 

Who mentioned banning all away fans? 

1 minute ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Some might get moved but all get a seat.  We'd have ST holders not getting a seat, to accommodate them.

Significant difference.

When tarriers get the full stand, this means season ticket holders don’t get a ticket?

Genuine question because if this is the case I’m not aware of it.

1 minute ago, fanaticCR said:

Don’t pay for it if it bothers you that much. You know they get that part of the stadium when they come, so either move somewhere else or don’t get a ticket? 

So I've not to go and watch Rangers to suit some bog trodden fenian bastard for two games out a 10 month season?

Aye no bother. 

10 minutes ago, fanaticCR said:

Again, Wednesday was the first game we had been top of the league in 7 years and was stone dead apart from one corner. 

It wasn't at the start though, I arrived just on kick of time and for the first 5/10 minutes it was jumping.

You have heard plenty managers say it before, keep tight for the first 10/20 and the natives become restless, not just at Ibrox but everywhere, that's what happened here imo.

Archived