***Official Hibernian v Rangers Match Thread***

G.E.C.

2 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

I blamed Mccrorie during the match but it was Worrall. Passed it straight to a hivs player, it came back to him and he then tried that back pass. He's a liability when not allowed lots of space to dawdle in.

Aye, your not wrong there.  No wonder Gerrard fancies McAuley over him.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Negri's lovechild said:

We played really well last night. That was a glimpse of the potential of the squad and the way Gerrard wants us to play.

We didn't get the decisions or the luck when it counted. Poor decisions from the referee at times (Though he did try and let the game flow), and poor finishing from us cost us.

We definitely need a creative midfielder and another striker in to help Morelos. Defensively I think we are ok. Still one of the best defensive records in the league, so would rather see us but quality up the top end of the pitch.

Luck is not getting the penalty. But the chances is simply down to a lack of quality. Kris Boyd as one example would have hammered many of them chances home and he was accused of being fat and slow. But he knew how to score goals. Put it this way if Gerrard was on the end of those chances we would have won last night. Quality is what is letting us down. I honestly think Gerrard is doing the best he can with this squad. 

Archived