Ryan jacks a fucking Protestant!!!!

GOAT

23 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Questioned masel the end of this week pal..my questions were answered,can understand the feelin,so many shit shows knocks ye but hey ..who's laughing now?😁

The Glasgow Rangers that's who😁😉🍺

Correct bro to much hurt a hink got to me.

tonights a great night yassss

22 minutes ago, DC76 said:

No surprise he probably took some fuckin shit up there being a boyhood Rangers fan

Without doubt mate. I moved to England at 5 years old. Took alsorts of shite for running about in Rangers tops ha ha then when I was 13 Souness happened and it all became different 😂😂

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

To put into perspective, I'm sure the beggars paid 4 million years ago for Brown, that's likely inflated figures including contract/wages.

He was the worst player on the park today by a mile.

Bang on mate. He’s a protected species in this league and got shown up for the shite player he really is with some persistent pressure! Always new it about the Lego muncher!

2 minutes ago, Kitey79 said:

Bang on mate. He’s a protected species in this league and got shown up for the shite player he really is with some persistent pressure! Always new it about the Lego muncher!

He was lucky to stay on the pitch tbh, had a talking to for a bad tackle which really should have been a booking, before his actual booking.

We have stood off them for too long, today shows we won't be doing that again, the spirit in our team was phenomenal. 

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

He was lucky to stay on the pitch tbh, had a talking to for a bad tackle which really should have been a booking, before his actual booking.

We have stood off them for too long, today shows we won't be doing that again, the spirit in our team was phenomenal. 

Agreed 100% bud. The prick from just up the road from me has been made to look too good for far too long! Imagine him against wee Barry at his peak?! Wouldn’t get a look in! Fact is as we all know is that that prick has had it far too easy against us and lives off that! Never as good as made out! Wee bit of pressure shows for what he really is! Ps Arfield is a far better player and proved that today! 

1 hour ago, DC76 said:

Greegs .zilch

Tav..double deal with waghorn at 700k so say 350

Goldson..circa 3m

McCrorie..home schooled..zilch

Worrall..loan

Halliday..zilch

Candeaias..circa 700 k

Arfield..zilch

Jack..zilch

Kent...loan

Morelos..just about a mil from hjk

So about 5m all in..half the price of the dud they brought on in the second half

No wonder we aren’t sitting top by 10 points. January needs to be productive, they are crumbling and we must take advantage

21 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Without doubt mate. I moved to England at 5 years old. Took alsorts of shite for running about in Rangers tops ha ha then when I was 13 Souness happened and it all became different 😂😂

Fuckin right mate..we never hide who we are,ye don't like then out the fuckin way😁😁

2 minutes ago, DC76 said:

Fuckin right mate..we never hide who we are,ye don't like then out the fuckin way😁😁

Been down here 15 year ...mind going out after wee beat Lisbon in the darcheville quarter final .fuckin tap on .cunts were going wild,llovin us

Lately tho since the taigs have taken a grip ahvs had umpteen dust ups with uppity fuckin taigs..the beggars fuckin hate us but your normal English bloke gets us..after all WATP

10 minutes ago, Kitey79 said:

Agreed 100% bud. The prick from just up the road from me has been made to look too good for far too long! Imagine him against wee Barry at his peak?! Wouldn’t get a look in! Fact is as we all know is that that prick has had it far too easy against us and lives off that! Never as good as made out! Wee bit of pressure shows for what he really is! Ps Arfield is a far better player and proved that today! 

Press the wee rodent back and he flaps like fuck then sends a heavy ball backwards and their defenders cannot turn with the ball so with play it out or make another slack pass.

Fucking tremendous seeing our players hounding them to the last minute, even when we got tired we had players letting other players know that they were not doing as they were supposed to.

Press the wee rodent back and he flaps like fuck then sends a heavy ball backwards and their defenders cannot turn with the ball so with play it out or make another slack pass.

Fucking tremendous seeing our players hounding them to the last minute, even when we got tired we had players letting other players know that they were not doing as they were supposed to.

Spot on bud. Lego’s a a basic player and that’s been the frustrating bit that he’s been made to look good! Far fucking from a good player!

11 minutes ago, Kitey79 said:

Spot on bud. Lego’s a a basic player and that’s been the frustrating bit that he’s been made to look good! Far fucking from a good player!

Rumour is that he is packing up sticks and fucking off to Australia to finish his career, a real captain would stay and try get his team on top again imo.

3 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Rumour is that he is packing up sticks and fucking off to Australia to finish his career, a real captain would stay and try get his team on top again imo.

Mate it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! He’s past his best and tbh his best wasn’t even good! If he were 

that good then fact is the top teams in England would’ve been trying to sign him. There’s a reason they never and that’s simply because he ain’t all that! He’ll go for a payday and easy wages as even though he is as thick as fuck even he can see that the wheels are slowly but surely coming off and he’s not got it in him to change it! Captain fantastic my arse! Plastic hard man/great player etc! Time shows mate! 

12 minutes ago, Kitey79 said:

Mate it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest! He’s past his best and tbh his best wasn’t even good! If he were 

that good then fact is the top teams in England would’ve been trying to sign him. There’s a reason they never and that’s simply because he ain’t all that! He’ll go for a payday and easy wages as even though he is as thick as fuck even he can see that the wheels are slowly but surely coming off and he’s not got it in him to change it! Captain fantastic my arse! Plastic hard man/great player etc! Time shows mate! 

Do you not know he gas rejected moves to every single big club to remain loyal to the beggars?:whistle:

He's a no mark bastard who thought he was the man but was put firmly in his place today.

*edit* yesterday

Do you not know he gas rejected moves to every single big club to remain loyal to the beggars?:whistle:

He's a no mark bastard who thought he was the man but was put firmly in his place today.

Exactly mate! Lorded up to fuck up here and for what?! Like I said plumbGER the fact is no good team down south has shown an interest and that’s because he simply ain’t that good! Folk can dress it up as they like but if a player was that good then some club in th premiership would’ve shown an interest! Even Southampton didn’t show an interest and they’re big standard! Fuck the prick mate! A classless bastard at the end of the day!

4 minutes ago, Kitey79 said:

Exactly mate! Lorded up to fuck up here and for what?! Like I said plumbGER the fact is no good team down south has shown an interest and that’s because he simply ain’t that good! Folk can dress it up as they like but if a player was that good then some club in th premiership would’ve shown an interest! Even Southampton didn’t show an interest and they’re big standard! Fuck the prick mate! A classless bastard at the end of the day!

Correct, No Surrender.

He's a fanny who i always knew would be shown up eventually.

Bed for this Bear now, what a day:UK:

6 minutes ago, Kitey79 said:

Kitey yer talkin shitey