Carlos Peña

jackrfc95

5 hours ago, bordersbear said:

He had a drink problem! Just like loads of people that lead normal lives only his drinking took over. What part of being an alcoholic involves putting your wages up your nose?

Is just someone trying to be funny/xenaphobic like always. Just because he is Mexican they judt think "cocaine" is same when people talk about Colombia. The truth is the drug addicts and cocaine addicts are in Scotland and Europe and not here. Also people say Peña was shit player never see him before when playing in LigaMX and for Mexíco. Yes he have problem when in Rangers and not play much or not play very great but just because he did not play great in Rangers does not mean he was not a good player. Anyway he is gone from the club so people can now forget and stop speaking about him.

21 minutes ago, denya said:

Is just someone trying to be funny/xenaphobic like always. Just because he is Mexican they judt think "cocaine" is same when people talk about Colombia. The truth is the drug addicts and cocaine addicts are in Scotland and Europe and not here. Also people say Peña was shit player never see him before when playing in LigaMX and for Mexíco. Yes he have problem when in Rangers and not play much or not play very great but just because he did not play great in Rangers does not mean he was not a good player. Anyway he is gone from the club so people can now forget and stop speaking about him.

It's not funny though. The guy has a problem with alcohol and all of a sudden on here he is a mad drug snorting junkie. If he was dyslexic and couldn't spell his own name would he then be labeled as a junkie? Both are ailments. Both can be overcome with willpower and help. 

12 minutes ago, surfsup2 said:

I don't care if he has a drink or drug problem .

He's  been paid a lot of money as a Rangers player  when we could not afford the luxury and we have had  nothing to show from

it.

Glad to see the back of him as he can't seem to last at any club .

Totally agree. He should never have been signed. My issue was him being labeled as a junkie without proof after he had said he has a drink problem.

26 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

It's not funny though. The guy has a problem with alcohol and all of a sudden on here he is a mad drug snorting junkie. If he was dyslexic and couldn't spell his own name would he then be labeled as a junkie? Both are ailments. Both can be overcome with willpower and help. 

I know it is not funny. I am saying the person who wrote it was trying to be funny/xenophobic. He trying to say he is cocaine addict only because he is from Mexíco. Its stupid.

1 hour ago, denya said:

. Yes he have problem when in Rangers and not play much or not play very great but just because he did not play great in Rangers does not mean he was not a good player. 

It's easy to take that view and not hate the waster when your support of the club is checking out our results on  Google and catching a few games on telly 

6 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

It's easy to take that view and not hate the waster when your support of the club is checking out our results on  Google and catching a few games on telly 

Does that make Denya any less a Rangers man than you because his circumstances don't allow him to attend games?

2 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

Your comment of it's easy to take that view when you check Google for the results and watch a few games on telly kind of inferred it m8.

I just think it's harder too take when your handing over most of your money each month too the club and it's going out the door too a cunt like that ,didn't like his shite about just because he was shite here doesn't mean he is shite , what he done while at Rangers is all I care about ,  that doesn't make anyone a bigger Rangers man or anything though imo , 

31 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I watch most games on internet because football in Scotland is not on tv here and I have seen him play at Chivas and for Mexíco before he go to Scotland this is different to the people on here who only see him.play few games for Rangers. Many players that are good in the past have not play amazing at evrry club for different reason but many people here think he is shit because he did noy play good for Rangers in only a few games of seeing him and never see him in different teams.

46 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

👍

I don't know of many families who haven't been ..... in some way or another .... had members who have been affected by Alcoholism or Drug Addiction ... and in some cases both curses.

The hardest part is seeing that otherwise good person go down that road and lose their respect and much more in most cases.

Anyone who has been down that path and has made it out the other side is to be commended ... and people need to understand that it is no joke for the sufferer or their family.

To say it is self inflicted is to a degree correct ... to begin with ... but both ailments have serious progressive addictive traits that are self evident and without the help of others who have also severely suffered from the affects of both "drugs" and a sincere desire to stop .... the cycle with continue ..... as both have no respect for colour ... creed .... rich or poor ... it can happen to anyone in any walk of life.

As far as Pena goes ... he is at least trying to address his Alcoholism problem ... he may not have done the business for us due to his drinking problem .... but he is gone now ... that should be the end of it.

:UK:

Just now, denya said:

I watch most games on internet because football in Scotland is not on tv here and I have seen him play at Chivas and for Mexíco before he go to Scotland this is different to the people on here who only see him.play few games for Rangers. Many players that are good in the past have not play amazing at evrry club for different reason but many people here think he is shit because he did noy play good for Rangers in only a few games of seeing him and never see him in different teams.

Yeah but what he done while at Rangers is all I and I'm sure most would be the same care about , he has cost us a fucking fortune and is a waster , and I hope that if he plays another game for any other team that he gets a career ender

10 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

I just think it's harder too take when your handing over most of your money each month too the club and it's going out the door too a cunt like that ,didn't like his shite about just because he was shite here doesn't mean he is shite , what he done while at Rangers is all I care about ,  that doesn't make anyone a bigger Rangers man or anything though imo , 

I get your point , but at some point pena was good enough to get capped for Mexico, only we didn't see that player. We saw the alcoholic one. 

5 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

👍

I don't know of many families who haven't been ..... in some way or another .... had members who have been affected by Alcoholism or Drug Addiction ... and in some cases both curses.

The hardest part is seeing that otherwise good person go down that road and lose their respect and much more in most cases.

Anyone who has been down that path and has made it out the other side is to be commended ... and people need to understand that it is no joke for the sufferer or their family.

To say it is self inflicted is to a degree correct ... to begin with ... but both ailments have serious progressive addictive traits that are self evident and without the help of others who have also severely suffered from the affects of both "drugs" and a sincere desire to stop .... the cycle with continue ..... as both have no respect for colour ... creed .... rich or poor ... it can happen to anyone in any walk of life.

As far as Pena goes ... he is at least trying to address his Alcoholism problem ... he may not have done the business for us due to his drinking problem .... but he is gone now ... that should be the end of it.

:UK:

Good post 

5 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Yeah but what he done while at Rangers is all I and I'm sure most would be the same care about , he has cost us a fucking fortune and is a waster , and I hope that if he plays another game for any other team that he gets a career ender

You are one sad little individual son. I only hope you never have to deal with friends or family that have addiction problems because you certainly wouldn't help them.

6 minutes ago, bordersbear said:

You are one sad little individual son. I only hope you never have to deal with friends or family that have addiction problems because you certainly wouldn't help them.

I'm not your son ya fucking weirdo , pm me if you wanna discuss anything further as too not drag the thread off topic 

3 minutes ago, berkshirebear said:

Pena has ripped the piss out of our club and there's people on here trying to defend him....

He has a tan and a fancy foreign name.  People are taken in by that sort of thing, especially when he showed brief, very brief, hints of talent.