"When we walked out to going for 55 my heart sank" - Mark Warburton

.Williamson.

4 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

The worst fucking day

That semi final was the beginning of a run of fucking horrific results against them aswell, as we now know 

I actually feel worse thinking back to it, now its got me thinking back to our first season back in the prem, ffs think im gonna have to get signed off work with stress

11 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Sick hearing about him now especially from those who have forgotten how bad it actually was under his reign. 

Suppose time is a great healer :megaanguish:

Look at how the fans react to the rats coming back, you’d be correct.

Mark Warburton clearly didn't appreciate the off-field situation then, as the Going For 55 display was as much about acknowledging the continuation of our world record 54 league titles as it was about believing we were competitive. Broke my heart when he left but now I look back and think good riddance.

5 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

The worst fucking day

That semi final was the beginning of a run of fucking horrific results against them aswell, as we now know 

Weird that at the time that final was the worst I had felt after a game, and that has been beat about 5 times, awful times

43 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Weird that at the time that final was the worst I had felt after a game, and that has been beat about 5 times, awful times

Everytime I felt we had hit rock bottom on the park since 2012 we somehow managed to get worse :lol:

Losing to bottom of the third division Stirling Albion, who’s manager wasnt even there because he was getting married.

Losing the Ramsden’s Cup final to Raith Rovers

Being 2-0 up against Alloa in the Ramsdens Cup with less than 20 minutes to go and still losing 3-2

Getting embarrassed by Motherwell twice in the play offs 

Hibs Scottish Cup final

Getting beat 5-1 away at celtic and 5-1 at home to celtic in the same season.

Progres Niederkorn

4-0 Scottish Cup semi final quickly followed by then beating us 5-0 in their own dump to win the league.

I hate the “look at how far we’ve come” cliche but when you think back we have come pretty far (still work to be done yet though).

9 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Everytime I felt we had hit rock bottom on the park since 2012 we somehow managed to get worse :lol:

Losing to bottom of the third division Stirling Albion, who’s manager wasnt even there because he was getting married.

Being 2-0 up against Alloa in the Ramsdens Cup with less than 20 minutes to go and still losing 3-2

Hibs Scottish Cup final

Progres Niederkorn

4-0 Scottish Cup semi final quickly followed by then beating us 5-0 in their own dump to win the league.

I hate the “look at how far we’ve come” cliche but when you think back we have come pretty far (still work to be done yet though).

The 4-0 and 5-0 easily the worst for me now man, dreadful to watch.

Might be out on my own here... but I think he is right in what he says. Get the basics into place then kick on from there without setting unrealistic expectations. Same as this season, we hope to compete but it is unlikely we will win the league (mainly due to the dark forces) but at the time Warburton was correct in his assumptions.

2 hours ago, TedMcMinn said:

Might be out on my own here... but I think he is right in what he says. Get the basics into place then kick on from there without setting unrealistic expectations. Same as this season, we hope to compete but it is unlikely we will win the league (mainly due to the dark forces) but at the time Warburton was correct in his assumptions.

Take your 1 like and auto asphyxiate yourself over Bobby Sands withering cock ya rampant sex offender 

8 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

despise this man more than many others 

He turned out to be a dreadful manager but to be fair on him, he was an absolute gentleman in terms of his behaviour and giving of his time to the bereaved from the football bus fatality. 

6 hours ago, DBBTB said:

Hibs Scottish Cup final

Progres Niederkorn

Good quick summary of 6 years of misery under dreadful managers including Warburton 👌

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The 4-0 and 5-0 easily the worst for me now man, dreadful to watch.

Yeah but we seen them coming .Being in front and cruising to a major trophy .Losing to a club who has fucked up the week before and had a complete losers mentality will stay with me forever .The worst day bar done in all the bad times we've had last 7 years .

In the top five of shameful days in my footballing life 

5 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

He turned out to be a dreadful manager but to be fair on him, he was an absolute gentleman in terms of his behaviour and giving of his time to the bereaved from the football bus fatality. 

True he was decent person .To be fair Pedro was too .

Our managers have always been dignified people  even if they were bad at their jobs