Kidding ourselves on

KingKirk

7 hours ago, crazy bob swollenbaws said:

Mate. The refs are bad. Biased in some cases but dont kid urself. Our own ability and aggression is the real issue.

For me that is a catch 22 situation. Imho, If the team show they have ability and aggression they are booked or cited. We seem to kick the ball the length of the pitch to avoid contact with our opponents and avoid the bookings. The flawed system is what is making our players look mentally weak and physically inept.  The Club needs to address the system so that there is a level playing field, otherwise we'll be robbed of 10+ points for seasons to come. The club could hire a team of Rottweilers but until the playing field is level nothing is going to change.   

The Europa League group summed up the season for me because despite doing enough to beat Rapid and Villarreal in home and away ties we managed to finish behind both of them when it mattered and it does seem that as the players have become used to Gerrard the results shave been becoming less impressive. Admittedly the Old Firm game at the end of December was a stand out but we are a big club and it's never about just one game

On 17/02/2019 at 19:12, The Ibrox Derry said:

Cup is fucked aswell. I Cant see us beating Kilmarnock and then going to pittodrie and winning again.

Just as well you're not a seer haha... You just never know what's going to happen do you:)  

Hopefully,  if we play like we did tonight and when we last played sheep,  then we should :tu: