BBC Scotland apologies to Rangers.... Again

eskbankloyal

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

The bbc are ripping the pish out our club big time.

I only pay my licence fee because I am a good law abiding Protestant.

You are obviously comfortable paying to be abused, why don’t you give the hundred and fifty quid to the local domanitrix, get her to shit on your chest or sumfin.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Yes they are ripping the pish form us, and the annoying thing is our board will think that shite apology has been some kind of victory. :duh:

Reading a few Rangers pages unfortunately there are some well meaning Bears think it's some sort of a victory but reading between their lines I think they are in denial kidding themselves on that things are still the same in this country and the good fairy will come along and make it all better again. That won't happen I can assure you without blood and snotter !

4 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Reading a few Rangers pages unfortunately there are some well meaning Bears think it's some sort of a victory but reading between their lines I think they are in denial kidding themselves on that things are still the same in this country and the good fairy will come along and make it all better again. That won't happen I can assure you without blood and snotter !

I can imagine some will be thinking the board have played a blinder, but surely most fans will realise it means nothing. I agree no good fairy will be helping us out it will only come when the fans finally say we have had enough. 

47 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

You are obviously comfortable paying to be abused, why don’t you give the hundred and fifty quid to the local domanitrix, get her to shit on your chest or sumfin.

No, but I would feel very uncomfortable watching Songs of praise if I hadn't paid my licence and Eastenders can be not bad at times.

I don't know my local dominatrix.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Pity you weren't a tiler or joiner :thumbup:

I tiled my own floor mate, that was a drama but I actually enjoyed it, mad adrenaline junkie bastard trying to get all the tiles down because I used fast setting cement. What a life I lead.

19 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

I can imagine some will be thinking the board have played a blinder, but surely most fans will realise it means nothing. I agree no good fairy will be helping us out it will only come when the fans finally say we have had enough. 

Played a blinder in their own dreams as you say the savvy fans will have the last say not the sycophants !

BBC Jockobite is not totally independent of the BBC -- so should the club not be escalating this to the Board of the BBC as the board has complete oversight.   

The Board is accountable for all the BBC’s activities including the publicly funded services in the UK and around the world, as well as its commercial activities.

We have let this drag on for far too long. 

7 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

I said they would do exactly this few weeks ago . . This is just to the take the wind out of our sails when we are protesting .

Clever and as sneaky  as fuck this rhancid shower

Your insightful media skills would be well placed with a job in Rangers PR department mate. I can just imagine yourself and Traynor in the car park for fisticuffs.. First day on the job 😂😂😂