ST renewal

BeargerNo.1

1 minute ago, Sash tap said:

Hello bears. 

I’m sure it’s been covered but I’m struggling to find a definitive answer.

can someone explain fully how the season ticket waiting list works? Is it a case of they send an email out to the waiting list and first to answer get tickets - in that case, when is the email sent out? 

Or, is it first signed up to the waiting list get the first chance at a season ticket?

Cheers.

They send a link via email and then it’s basically a free for all as far as I’m aware

15 minutes ago, Sash tap said:

Hello bears. 

can someone explain fully how the season ticket waiting list works? Is it a case of they send an email out to the waiting list and first to answer get tickets - in that case, when is the email sent out? 

Or, is it first signed up to the waiting list get the first chance at a season ticket?

Cheers.

There is no waiting list and you'll not be getting an email. 

They will announce a sale and it's whoever gets there first 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

It doesn't.

I was on a waiting list before I got mine and I never received an email at any stage. They announced the sale and I was on the phone straight away.

Cheers mate. Where did you see they had announced the sale? I’m obviously keen to be on the phone straight away

Just now, Sash tap said:

Cheers mate. Where did you see they had announced the sale? I’m obviously keen to be on the phone straight away

They had said a few days before what day they were to be on sale and the time.

Pretty sure it was 9 in the morning. You go into a queue on the phone so you want to time it that you'll be number 1ish as it hits 9 o'clock because apparently they answer before 9 and tell you to phone back at 9. Complete hell tbh

19 hours ago, psb07158 said:

Seat transfer request knocked back

Me too. I had put a transfer request when they bastards were still getting the full Broomloan but now they don't I dont want to move anyway. I'm going to keep my name on the list though incase they decide to give them it back next season.

On 06/06/2019 at 16:11, Sash tap said:

Hello bears. 

Cheers.

The waiting list is just a data base of people who have expressed interest when no STs were available. Not all still want one. You should and likely will receive an email prior to any public sale. I dont think it gives you priority, it's more a heads up the ticket sale is pending. Some dont get emails probably due to admin probs at the TO end, spam boxes, folk mistakes spelling email addresses etc. I got a heads up email previously when I wanted tickets for my kids and was on waiting list.

Right now they're still working through seat transfers for existing ST holders. After that the few that are left will go on sale. It would be worth a visit to the TO to ask when thats likely to be, and to get yourself on the waiting list. 

Good luck.

Got this from TO yesterday .

Due to the record number of Season Ticket renewals for the forthcoming season, unfortunately we have been unable to help with your request to transfer your current Season Ticket seat. If you wish to remain on the seat transfer waiting list for Season 2020/21 please respond to seattransfers@Rangers.co.ukstating your Rangers Number and an instruction to keep your request active.

Thank you for your continued and loyal support.

There isnt enough space to move 4 of us together, currently 3 in BR and in Govan