On 03/05/2019 at 09:42, McEwan's Lager said:

David Murray should be a warning to every club.

Abramovich has clearly lost interest in Chelsea in this season too - and the founder of INEOS is talking about buying them, who basically in the papers yesterday said his Swiss football team is shit and he wants something better to boast about down the pub 😂 

He has only lost interest in them because he can't get into the country because his visa was revoked. He has tried to use Chelsea as a bargaining chip but no one gives a shit. 

But the point still stands that if a wealthy owner goes it could leave the club in a lot trouble. Although Chelsea (recently) and Man City seem to be run really well. 

On 04/05/2019 at 12:13, ForeverAndEver said:

Chelsea had one a European trophy in a recent time to being bought, sure they were consistent top 4 and a few FA cups as well. 

Man City had a decent sized support and were a good club years before it. Similar to Forest now apart from the two European Cups.

They had mate, even through the shite years they had the support, decent (without being amazing) signings under ken Bates then the tables started to turn when Mathew Harding took over, seems hard to think now that he was considered an extreme wealthy owner with a personal fortune of around £140m ha ha. Obviously Abramovich coming in was an absolute game changer, but those who think he’s lost interest are wrong, only reason he’s not been at the normal amount of games this season is down to the residency issues etc he’s been getting from the uk government, my pals down there who are Chelsea ST holders said to me last week he knocked back a bid for the club that was around £2.6 billion ffs. No idea where the bid was from right enough 

52 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

He has only lost interest in them because he can't get into the country because his visa was revoked. He has tried to use Chelsea as a bargaining chip but no one gives a shit. 

But the point still stands that if a wealthy owner goes it could leave the club in a lot trouble. Although Chelsea (recently) and Man City seem to be run really well. 

Chelsea have also had a £500m trust fund set up by Abramovich himself a good few years back to see them right should he walk away. Not sure where that’ll stand if he sold the club to other billionaires though lol. 

19 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

You just cant do that as a player.. Fans will always abuse players. Neymar is a dick and should get a longer ban than that.

The guy deserved it for acting like a fanny imo. Don't know what was said, but it was obviously something bad enough to get that reaction. 

Neymar deserves the ban for reacting as well, obviously. 

29 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

The guy deserved it for acting like a fanny imo. Don't know what was said, but it was obviously something bad enough to get that reaction. 

Neymar deserves the ban for reacting as well, obviously. 

For all you know it was "you are shite". Neymar is being incredibly unprofessional. Do you not think that fans act like fannies all the time to players?? Most players dont react like that. Im sure you saw the video of the fans abusing Pogba as well.. while acting like a tosser back he didnt attack the guy.

2 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

For all you know it was "you are shite". Neymar is being incredibly unprofessional. Do you not think that fans act like fannies all the time to players?? Most players dont react like that. Im sure you saw the video of the fans abusing Pogba as well.. while acting like a tosser back he didnt attack the guy.

He also could've said something about his family or kids. 

If a stranger came up to you in the street and got right up in your face and acted like a dick, I'm sure you would react similarly to him tbh.

I understand footballers and celebrities have a responsibility to act a certain way, but there has to be a line imo. 

3 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If a stranger came up to you in the street and got right up in your face and acted like a dick, I'm sure you would react similarly to him tbh.

I understand footballers and celebrities have a responsibility to act a certain way, but there has to be a line imo. 

My point is that we DONT know what was said so thats pointless. I have had strangers say all sorts to me.. I have NEVER reacted like that. I prefer to keep it civil. 

They have responsibilities and as we so often see written on this forum... they are only words. I could understand it if the guy attacked him physically, but he didnt. Just keep walking - it really is that simple.

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

My point is that we DONT know what was said so thats pointless. I have had strangers say all sorts to me.. I have NEVER reacted like that. I prefer to keep it civil. 

They have responsibilities and as we so often see written on this forum... they are only words. I could understand it if the guy attacked him physically, but he didnt. Just keep walking - it really is that simple.

We don't know what was said, exactly. But I'm guessing he's crossed the line to get that reaction. 

I would walk away from most situations myself, but if some random came up to me acting the cunt and crossed the line, I'm not just walking away from that tbh. 

16 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

We don't know what was said, exactly. But I'm guessing he's crossed the line to get that reaction. 

I would walk away from most situations myself, but if some random came up to me acting the cunt and crossed the line, I'm not just walking away from that tbh. 

Nobody paid to watch you.
As such, the club have a duty of care to protect their paying customers. As a football player you have to accept that the fans pay their money and are entitled to offer any criticism they please. The fan did not instigate any physical violence. 
If you don't like it get a transfer, or call a steward.

Just now, 72barca said:

Nobody paid to watch you.
As such, the club have a duty of care to protect their paying customers. As a football player you have to accept that the fans pay their money and are entitled to offer any criticism they please. The fan did not instigate any physical violence. 
If you don't like it get a transfer, or call a steward.

You must have missed the post where i said Neymar deserved the ban for his reaction.

Was that fan criticising Neymar? What exactly did he say mate?

12 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

You must have missed the post where i said Neymar deserved the ban for his reaction.

Was that fan criticising Neymar? What exactly did he say mate?

No idea, bud. You are making the case where he stepped over the line and I'm saying he can say what he wants, but I never seen anything from him that was physically threatening.

Either way Neymar is out of order.

1 minute ago, 72barca said:

No idea, bud. You are making the case where he stepped over the line and I'm saying he can say what he wants, but I never seen anything from him that was physically threatening.

Either way Neymar is out of order.

If he criticised his ability and said he had a shite game, fair enough, Neymar was out of order.

If he said he was going to kill his wife and pump his daughter, then Neymar wasn't out of order, imo.

P.s 

Fuck knows if Neymar even has a wife and daughter, but he has in this scenario.

12 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

If he criticised his ability and said he had a shite game, fair enough, Neymar was out of order.

If he said he was going to kill his wife and pump his daughter, then Neymar wasn't out of order, imo.

P.s 

Fuck knows if Neymar even has a wife and daughter, but he has in this scenario.

As I said in my first post, the club has a duty of care to punters. When a player signs a contract with a club he acknowledges that contract with the punters exists and he is part of the club.
He cannot just selectively ignore this contract and expect to be in the right. In other words he cannot, under any circumstances, accost a paying punter except in self-defence of phyiscal attack.

2 minutes ago, 72barca said:

As I said in my first post, the club has a duty of care to punters. When a player signs a contract with a club he acknowledges that contract with the punters exists and he is part of the club.
He cannot just selectively ignore this contract and expect to be in the right. In other words he cannot, under any circumstances, accost a paying punter except in self-defence of phyiscal attack.

I know he can't, that's why he's been given a 3 match ban. 

Which was well worth it if the fan said he was going to kill his wife and pump his daughter.

7 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I know he can't, that's why he's been given a 3 match ban. 

Which was well worth it if the fan said he was going to kill his wife and pump his daughter.

You have no idea what transpired. It seems like you are championing a position which may not exist.

3 hours ago, BlueMe said:

If was about his family then will be about his sister, is obvious he fuck his sister the bitch tarrier.

Also doubt what fan said was very bad, neymar does not like any criticism and think he is above all people and the way he go down from very small touch on the field then he will probable react from very little that a fan say. Neymar is fucking piece of shit

3 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Thing is, bud.. you cannot just guess that.. some people are incredibly unreasonable and will react to nothing what-so-ever. My point is... it coult be something completely minor... taking into consideration the personality we have in question..then I think its fair to say that he will tolerate no criique whatsover. Wild guess, perhaps, but I think its a fucking certain.